My Mate Left me for Someone Else

Carolinas POV

                I remember the day I meet my mate I was about 16 years old and I felt like we were the only two in the room. What I was most afraid of was being rejected. I see it happen to many people and they got hurt so bad. My mates name is Joshua but I call him Josh. He has beautiful short brown hair and hazel eyes. He is very tall and muscular.

Now Carolina is 17 years old

                It was the third call and he didn’t answer. Josh has been gone for hours since this morning not telling me anything. I slammed the phone on the bed then picked it up to call him again and he decides to answer.

   “Oh, hey Carolina” hey said in a wince voice.

   “Oh no no, don’t Hey Carolina me were the hell have you been!” I nagged

   “Whoa sweety, it’s all good I’m uh I’m at uh—“

  “Where the fuck are you” I screamed causing everybody it the pack house to look in my direction.

  “I’m at –“ “Josh come back to bed.” I heard a female voice whine in the background.

  “Josh who the fuck is that” I asked angry as hell.

  “No one is there.” he lied.

               I ended the call and ran upstairs to my room and through myself on the bed crying. I got up and went to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. All my brownish black hair was stuck to my face. I was still crying and as my mascara was dripping making a huge mess of things. I shook my head and whipped my face cleaning off my makeup and putting it on again and walked downstairs with a smile on my face acting like nothing just happened.

“Hey Carolina you ok” asked Johny ,the alpha, looking concerned.

“Nothing just nothing” I walked outside and sat down on the bench by the door. “

You okay girl” Dannea asked. She was the new pack member who was kicked out of her old one. She had dark skin was wearing her dark black hair up in a bun.

“Yeah, Well you know Josh right … My mate.”

“Yeah” she replied.

“Well I think he is cheating”

“WHAT”

“Yeah he has been gone since the mourning and I heard a girl’s voice telling him to come back to bed”

“Oh I’ll teach that bitch not to go messing around with whores and break your heart. He has a big surprise for him when he comes home”

"No don’t ill just talk with him”

A  Day later

    The next morning I woke up and Josh was beside me sleeping.

“Josh wake up” I said shaking him.

“What Alisha”

“ALISHA, WHO THE HELL IS THAT.” He woke up like he was scared then looked at me and got sad.

“What’s up with you all of the sudden josh are you cheating with me!” I asked him sad and scared and mad.

“Um, Carolina” She said in a shaky voice.

“Yeah”

“I think well um I-I-I-“

"What Josh spit it out!”

“I FOUND SOMEONE ELS AND I THINK YOU AND ME DON’T BELONG TOGETHER “he yelled. Tears filled my eyes and my heart sunk.

“b-b-but were mates.” I stuttered

“I WISH WE WEREN’T” He yelled. I ran out of the pack house turning into my wolf form running as fast as I can ripping my cloths up. I stopped and sat down turning back into my human form not caring that I was naked and called Dannea.

“Yeah” she said in a concerned voice.

"He left me for someone else”

"WHAT!"

"I know I want him back so bad."

"HELL NO YOU DONT YOU FUCKING MAKE HIM FEEL THE PAIN of jealousy of course BUT HE IS GOING TO WANT YOU BACK !"