1%

DISCLAIMER: annie dallas(played by annie leblanc) is the youngest child of the dallas family. sierra dallas, the oldest sibling is 29. cameron dallas is the middle child 25. annie is 16, she's lived with her mom all her life and all the friends that we know in real life (annie's real life ex. lilia, anna, sky, etc. she's not friends with them and she does not know them.) keep reading to find out everything:)

♥559k 💬2,027anniedallas la, here i come !!✈️💗~comments camerondallas miss you lil sis, can't wait to see youuu!!❤️↳ anniedallas miss you moreee💓hayesgrier anns i miss you so much little sloth 🦥🥺❤️ ↳ anniedallas  i miss you more big sloth!!🥺 ...

♥559k 💬2,027
anniedallas la, here i come !!✈️💗
~comments
camerondallas miss you lil sis, can't wait to see youuu!!❤️
anniedallas miss you moreee💓
hayesgrier anns i miss you so much little
sloth 🦥🥺❤️
anniedallas  i miss you more big sloth!!🥺 i'll see you soon❤️
fan honestly i ship her and hayes. they'd be so cute
stassiebaby my gorgeous little model is coming back finally !😍🥺
anniedallas i love you so much!! ❤️
jackglinsky yay !! bout time.😍💗
anniedallas  that's what i'm saying.🥰
fan5755 anyone else think jack has a crush on her?
johnnyorlando woah😍
camerondallas are you hitting on my little sister ?!
↳↳anniedallas i could say the same about you..;)
user4525 slut^
nashgrier dont talk about annie like that she's not a slut. she's the sweetest, kindest girl you will ever meet and has a heart of gold. she has a lot of guy friends because look who she's related to, she gets along more with guys than with girls, it happens, she has a flirtatious attitude, so even if it seems like she's flirting, she's not. you don't know her leave her alone.
fan1233 nash popped off 🤩
carsonlueders annie 🥵🤩
anniedallas carson😍🤩
fan7996 okay nash, yes queen.
fan09765 what a beauty 😍
load more comments