Chapter 4 Something happens

Mia's P.O.V

When I pull into the school parking lot I could feel eyes on me and I know that one of them is Damen. I parked there and looked over in most definitely I was right I looked at him with a smirk on my face, I shut off my bike I turn and see my friends and I walk over to see my beta and third in command. I walked up to the up to them and they looked at me confused.

"Um... can we help you" Kate asked

"I was wondering if you remember me" I asked she looked even more confused

"Um... Am I supposed to"she asked

"Omg I can't believe you don't remember your best friend, and your Alpha" I said and they both had their eyes wide.

"Omg! Mia you look so different" they both said

"Yes, yes I know different, but I have to go get my things so see you at lunch" I said

"I went in The school and went down the hall to the office, I got there and saw Ms. Blake.

"Hi Mis. Blake I came to get my things" I said with a smile

"Oh okay wait just a minute and it's good to see you Mia"she said

"Here you go there is your locker number on there too... and Mia you look good" she said

"Thanks"I said

I went to my first class which was math. when I got to my class I got that sent of that Jack*** Damen. I just went to the back of the class and sat in the last seat. I set down and put my backpack on the ground and took out my notepad. I started to draw a dragon, after I was like halfway through the drawing the teacher came in.

"Okay class come down and take your seats and let's welcome back Mia Bloom" mr. Lewis said

continue to draw until the bell rang. someone walked up to my desk, I looked up to see that it was Damen.

"What do you want Damen" I asked going back to my drawing

"We need to talk"he said with what seemed like regret it his voice

"Talk about what Damen" I said getting more annoyed at him

"About us Mia" he said

"What's there to talk about you rejected me" I stated with anger in my voice

"You know what don't even bother coming for the ceremony tonight" are you owed as I got up and grab it on my things and left the classroom. I went to the library and do some work for four periods.

*RING
*RING*
*RING*

The bell ring and that meant lunch so I packed up my things, but halfway through I saw Damen lock the doors and shut off the lights.

"Really Damen i'm not scared of you" I said as I finish packing and I heard his laughter Boom through the library.

"Oh you should be" he said and I turned around and saw him standing there, even though it was dark I could see his silhouette. he came closer to me and I backed up into a wall. him as the jack*** he is pushed himself on the me and me against the wall. I looked up to see a smirk on his face and before I knew it he was kissing me.
_____________________
Ha ha ha cliffhanger you have to see what happens in the next chapter.

C
So: V O
O M
T M
E
T