Whole Story

You were at an interview with Austin on Thanksgiving. You'd just had a huge fight with him before you got there and now you had to sit next to him for the next 45 minutes and pretend like nothing was wrong. Yes, you loved Austin and you could never stay mad at him but, this time he'd pushed you over the edge. You'd been arguing a lot lately and you were afraid that things might end with him.
You were in a dressing room sitting on the opposite side of the room from Austin.
Guy:" 5 minutes until show time."
You:" thank you."
You look at yourself in the mirror one last time to make sure your eyes weren't red from crying.
Austin:" y/n. . ."
You don't answer him.
Austin:" y/n I'm sorry. We've been fighting a lot lately and it's my fault. I've been really stressed and I've taken it out on you."
He walks over to you and turns you around.
Austin:" maybe not now, but I hope you can forgive me soon."
Guy:" 2 minutes. We need you both on stage."
Austin:" so. . ."
You:" let's just go out there and pretend like everything is okay. . . You and I both know that it's not, but make them believe that everything is alright. . . Maybe I'll believe it too."

AUSTIN'S POV:
We both walk out on stage and sit next each other. I shouldn't have taken my stress out on y/n. I just got finish with a tour and I'm about to start another. I want to be with her forever and I'm just nervous about it.
The interview finally starts and Lydia, the interviewer, starts asking y/n some questions.
Lydia:" So how long have you and Austin been dating?
You:" almost 3 years now."
Lydia:" wow! That's a long time. You must really love each other."
You:" yes. I'm really thankful for him and I'm glad I ran into him when I did."
Lydia:" that's adorable. What are you thankful for Austin?"

YOUR POV:
Austin:" I'm thankful for all my fans and your supports. Thank you for all you've done. You all are the greatest fans out there."
The crowd starts cheering like crazy. Austin looks at Lydia and she nods her head.
Austin:" but, most importantly, I'm thankful for two incredible women in my life right now. My mother who has been there for me from the beginning and of course, as you all know, my beautiful girlfriend, y/n."
The crowd awes.
Austin:" We may fight and get on each other's nerves but, at the end of the day, there's no one I'd rather be with, and that's why right now, on live television I ask you. . ."
He pulls a box out of his back pocket and gets down on one knee. Everyone in the crowd gasps.
Austin:" y/n will you marry me?"
You:" Austin. . ."
Austin:" look y/n, I want to be with you forever. I know I can be a pain in the ass sometimes but I love you more than anything. We can fix anything that we go through. . . So what do you say?"
Crowd:" Say yes! Say yes!!"
You:". . . Yes."
Lydia:" well folks, you heard it here. Austin Mahone and Y/n Y/l/n are getting married!"
Austin slides the ring on your finger and lifts you in a hug.
Austin:" I love you so much Y/n."
You:" I love you too Austin."