Chapter 6

//warnings: r*pe

"Well, either way.." he climbed off the bed and removed his pants, then his boxers, revealing his large member. "This is punishment."

David took in a sharp inhale at the sight. That thing was huge..! He didn't see that fitting or feeling good at all. "Wait-" his plea was muffled and he started to tug at the cuffs again.

Daniel gave a dark chuckle as he started to stroke his member with lube, chewing his lip. "I can tell you're gonna be tight.." he spoke, moving back over to David and pushing his skirt up.

David pressed his thighs together, but Daniel forced them open again. The man positioned himself at David's entrance, moving the panties to the side. David gave a scared look, trying to tell Daniel that he wasn't gonna fit- that Daniel was gonna tear him open.

"This is gonna teach you, Princess, that you can't run from me." He told him, pressing at the opening. David tensed up, shaking his head no. He begged for Daniel to wait, but Daniel didn't listen and started to push in.

David let out a pained moan as the head popped in, tearing up at the wave of pain that shot through him. Daniel let out a slow breath as he pushed in further, listening to David's begs and gasps.

It felt like Daniel's member never stopped inching in, filling David with pain and dread as he begged him to pull it back out.

Daniel moaned as he bottomed out, glancing down to see a small bump in David's stomach where his member ended. He bit his lip as he trailed his hand over it, moving almost all the way out to watch it disappear before pushing back in and feeling it appear again.

David let out moans of pain every time Daniel moved, jerking at the cuffs that held him to the bed. Every movement Daniel made felt like it cut him open more and more, and David didnt have time to adjust before Daniel started to quickly thrust in and out of David.

Daniel listened to David's gasps and screams of pain, watching as tears glistened down his cheeks. He watched the way David's small breasts moved with each thrust, rocking his body.

David shut his eyes tight, shaking his head again as he begged for him to stop. Daniel took a handful of David's hair in his hand and tugged, causing David's eyes to shoot open. "Look at me." He demanded harshly, admiring his glossy eyes with a sick grin. "I wanna watch the hope leave your body~"

David whimpered under him, listening to what he said even though he hated every word that slipped from the man's mouth.

“I hate to see you in pain, but you wouldn't do what I said." Daniel spoke. "Do you understand now what happens if you don’t obey me?" David didn't respond. He just sobbed.

David was hot and tight and felt so wonderful. Daniel made sure every thrust was hard and deep, drawing agonized sobs from David. Soon, he was panting, groaning, dizzy with pleasure. Each sob that slipped from David's lips inched him closer and closer to his climax.

Daniel didnt warn David before he came, filling the boy up with a groan. David sobbed louder at feeling it, his body feeling used and disgusting. Daniel pushed deep into him before leaving with a few more thrusts to ride it out.

He slowly popped out and moved back to admire his prize. Sobbing and trembling.. leaking blood and cum.. the poor kid barely had enough left in him to tug at the cuffs that held him to the bed.

Daniel leaned down to kiss David's neck as he fixed the skirt to cover him, grinning against his skin as he pushed down on his abdomen. He shivered at hearing David yelp, pulling back to unlock the handcuffs.

"Look at you.. you're a mess.." he brought David's arms down, watching him wince in pain. David's arms were sore from being up for so long. "We need to get you in the bath."

David whimpered as Daniel got up and lifted him off the bed, gasping sharply at the pain it caused. He brought him to the bathroom and sat him on the edge of the tub, slipping off his skirt and panties which caused David to bring his hands to cover his private.

Daniel didnt force David to move his hands away and instead turned on the faucet to the tub, filling the tub with warm water. He looked over at the boy who was crying softly, reaching a hand up to try and pull off the cloth around his mouth.

Daniel smiled and took the cloth off for him, watching as David wiped his mouth and continued to cry.

"Hey.. you're okay.." Daniel comforted, to which David let out a louder sob. "I'm done now, baby.. you learned."

David hesitantly glanced at Daniel, bringing a shaky hand to wipe the tears off his cheeks. He was confused. Why did Daniel always comfort David after this..?

"I'm just gonna clean you up.. then I'll take you back down and I'll leave you alone." Daniel spoke as he gently sat David in the tub. "I'd give you something to soothe the pain but I need to know you learned. And if you're hurt you cant run.."

David watched as Daniel cleaned him, washing his hair and body. He flinched with almost every touch.

Daniel's hand slid down David's tummy and stopped between his legs. He slipped two fingers in and moved them a bit, listening to David's loud and shaky sobs.

"Shshshshh.. its okay.. I'm just cleaning you up.." he cooed, his other hand gently petting David.

David continued to cry until Daniel was done, watching as he drained the water and lifted him from the tub. He stood him up and dried him off, letting David hold on to him to stay up.

David's legs were weak and standing put too much pressure on his fresh wounds. All of David felt weak and drained right now. He was scared.

Daniel dressed David back up, this time with a black pair of panties, a yellow skirt, and a white sweater. "Cute.." he hummed, lifting David back up and carrying him to the cold and dark room he kept him in.

Daniel sat David on the ground gently, locking the shackle around his ankle again. "This has to stay for now.." he told him before standing back up. "I'll leave you alone."

David watched as Daniel left, breaking out into more sobs once the door closed. Everything hurt. His heart hurt and his stomach hurt and his throat hurt and his head hurt and he didnt want to be awake right now.

He curled up on the floor and covered up, holding his stomach as he just let himself cry. There was nothing else to do.