Thirty

While Alessandro was having the best day of his life, Bianca's smile blew right after she was introduced to her co-ordinator, she was assigned to report.

Call it fate or her bad luck, she faced her arch-enemy, Lucia Agostino. She was the real bully to Bianca at school or orphanage. Later when Bianca was set to be adopted at the age of nine, Lucia ruined her chance and went with the family instead.

At least she felt relief when Lucia went away from her life but now was she ready to face her again?

"Long time no see, friend?" Lucia extended her freshly manicured hand with fakest smile.

"H-Hi." Bianca shuttered.

"Is that how you reply to your senior, Dr.Bianca?" Lucia had a crooked face.

"Nice to meet you, Madam Lucia." Bianca clenched her fist.

"Well darling, nice to meet you too. Why don't you give a trip to the hospital later at lunch?" She continued pasting her fake smile.

"Yeah, sure. Please excuse me, I have rounds at children ward" She replied and went back to her work station thinking how Lucia ended up becoming the new team leader she had to report.

When they were small, Lucia was not a bright student but surely four years older than Bianca that did not give any excuses to her arrival. Then how did she became co-ordinator? She was basically a model material.

While she was working out her brain, she bumped with Lina."Where have you been wondering, girl? Daydreaming about your man?" Lina teased her making Bianca blushed.

"Shut up, Lina. I had something else running in my mind." Bianca muttered.

"Tell me about it." Lina walked with Bianca forgetting her destination.

"Do you know, we have a new coordinator?" Lina nodded. "Well the coordinator is new in the hospital but she is not a new face to me and as per her history I never thought we would be in such a situation the time we meet. Are you getting me?" Bianca asked Lina.

"A-little?" Lina gestured.

"Leave it aside, will you be able to give a trip to Dr.Lucia this afternoon and make up some excuse on my behalf." Bianca requested.

"Only if you are up to discussing juicy insides of yesterday's dinner date." Lina wrapped her arm with Bianca and walked to her work station.

"To briefly explain to you, Alessandro asked me to be his girlfriend and he dropped me this morning," Bianca muttered.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Really?" Lina jumped in excitement but to bite her excitement Lucia entered the children ward and witnessed the girls jumping in excitement.

"If I am not mistaken this is a hospital and not some park." Lucia barked in front of the girls.

"I- We are sorry." Bianca apologized.

"Apology not accepted Dr.Bianca, do not forget this is a hospital and discipline has to be   maintained  twenty-four, seven?" Lucia yelled at Bianca getting everybody's attention.

"Now both of you are dismissed from attending the ward's patient until the next order," Lucia ordered.

"What?" Lina questioned. "But-"

"Let's go, Lina." Bianca dragged Lina out of the ward before the ward became a fighting ring.

"Why did you drag me? I would have shown her right place." Lina huffed. "How can she literally throw away from our ward? Doesn't she know your boyfriend is the owner of this hospital? "

Bianca slumped in the nearest chair thinking about the consequences she faced just after Lucia entered her life.

"What more could go wrong?" Bianca muttered to herself.

Updating after long but guess what I have joined MBA lately and I am juggling with my tight schedule and finally took my time off to update and keep my reader intact. Hope you understand. Also thank you anjila2 for worrying about my whereabouts. Love Love