Wine: Noahs P.O.V

I ran back into the café, I wasn't gonna miss this opportunity I wasn't going to let her get away. "Mr. Giovanni! I need the rest of the night off" I said breathing hard he looked at me strangely "you have 1 hour left on your shift what do you need off for?" he asked "its an emergency please" I begged he looked in disbelief "fine but its coming out of your pay" I smiled "thank you" I threw my apron on the counter and ran back outside. She was waiting out under a street light it illuminated her skin "I'm sorry for the wait" I said trying to look cool she didn't look impressed what so ever. "its ok" she said "uhh my cars down the street promise you won't laugh" I said nervously "I drive an old fiat can't be worse than that" she said we walked to my horribly beat down Nissan I unlocked the door letting her in "wow rock star money can't get you a better ride?"  she joked "if it did I would've gotten a new car by now" I looked over to her she looked conflicted "I'm not gonna rape you or something if that's what your scared about" I said earnestly she laughed "your too skinny and I have to much pepper spray in my bag for you to rape me I was just wondering if I could smoke in your car"  "oh go ahead just crack the window". She pulled out a cigarette and lit it blowing out the smoke "where are we going?" I asked "hmmm there's a wine place I've been wanting to try on 3rd shouldn't be too far"  she said smiling through her cigarette my chest warmed at the sight. I turned on the car and started to drive. The car was quiet except for the sound of Helena breathing in and out nicotine "when did you start smoking?"  I asked curiously she thought to herself "I can't really remember I think when I started going to culinary school" she said "you went to culinary school?" I asked interested "yea I wanted to be a private chef I love to cook" she smiled so passionately I could tell that's how she felt "why aren't you one?" I asked her smile dissipated "I hated working in a kitchen at a restaurant, moping floors, prep work at 6 am clean up till 11, cooks work the hardest they can cooking yet they eat the least then the get paid the worst, its miserable I met nothing but chefs that smoked I got that bad habit"  she looked at her cigarette the whole time I felt sorry for her. We pulled up to the winery "all you need in life is good food and good wine if I can't have one then I'll have the other" she laughed I looked her with adoration this creature in front of me looked sweet but had a hell of a mind. I admired it. we stepped out of the car I couldn't help but feel this need to be closer to her. I fed off her energy she radiated such a negative spirit. She was trying so hard to keep her head above water. I put my hands around her pulling her into me "Noah what are you doing?" she asked her heart was racing I could feel it through my chest and honestly so was mine "your so problematic it makes me sad" she tensed up "what are you getting at?" she asked softly "I don't know why your always running but I'd love to know"  "Noah..." I held her face with my hand to look up at me "what do you want with me?" she asked pushing me off of her I couldn't think of an answer. At first it was just me happy to see her again but I had gotten attached she was broken horribly like she was trying to see through a mirror that was completely shattered "Noah I can't do this with you, I don't want anymore of this falling in love crap" she exclaimed my eyes widened "Helena what if I like you?" I said without thought "I don't want anyone to like me its too painful I'll fall in love with you then you'll get bored I don't want that" "Helena do you like me?" I asked she bit her tongue and tried to walk away from me I walked after her "Helena don't leave me! do you want me to go away because I can do that" she turned around "I can get in my car and leave and you can walk back to yours, never to see me again" "fuck!" she yelled loudly I knew I made her more confused I knew I mad her angry but I just didn't want her to go. She walked up to me pulled my hair hard making my face go down and she kissed me hard her lips were soft yet chapped. She broke the kiss her eyes were wild "wine and dine me then bitch"