A Proper Meal

Awh Geez, so there's not much to say. Except the fact of thanks for reading, because it means a lot. If you could, could ya tap the small little 'vote' button and if you're in a good mood leave a little comment. Even if it's just a smiley face, I would enjoy it very much.

*CAUTION THIS DOES HAVE SOMEWHAT OF A CLIFFHANGER*

 By the next morning, the boys had nearly most of the boxes moved inside the house and just needed the unpack them. Luckily Sammie upstairs hadn't made a peep upstairs, not blowing either of his or Aniston's cover.

Slowly pressing her ear against the floor to hark any icon of something to speak. Not hearing anything, she slowly crept to unlatch the attic door to go down the steps. Accidentily, the ladder slammed onto the following floor behind it, causing a loud noise to be sounded around the house. Silently climbing down the ladder, muttering a few colorful words beneath her breath, she left Sammie to his rest. She was only to grab a few apples of so, then return.

Climbing down the ladder, she hopped onto the floor soundlessly, then boarded onto the stairs. Descending them happily, a good smile painted across her face. Without bothering to look who was there.

Standing in the kitchen was Louis, who was smiling slightly at the thing he had just done. He had officially un-followed Eleanor off from Twitter, proud of his choice to refuse to be taunted by her happy statuses. That was the second step.

Tucking his phone safely back into his pocket, he smiled as he looked up but it quickly faded when he saw the small tenuous girl that lay in front of him. She froze also, as his eyes met her's with the same intensity of blue she hadn't been paired with since her infant years.

Out of anonymity, an ear piercing scream was ripped from Louis' throat as he cried of fear, soaring past a stunned Aniston up to the closet room possible's; Zayn's.

It wasn't just the fact that he was somewhat scared, but also because he felt a strange ting in the left side of his chest. He was strangely attracted to her, that scared him. So he ran, like he was trying to do with the rest of his problems.

Zayn wasn't a morning person. In fact, he was far from it, being that he loved to rise in the later hours on the noon. Louis, not caring for that leaped straight onto the bed and grasped Zayn tightly as he was still screaming.

Zayn had no option, but to open his eyes. Groaning as he saw it was Louis, he pushed him off of him as Louis retreated to the corner and curled into a ball. He rocked unconsciously as he believed he had experienced in an encounter with the nonliving.

"Louis, what are you doing?" Zayn mumbled, frustrated. This wouldn't have been the first time Louis woke his fellow band with a barmy scheme.

"This house is haunted." Louis declared, panting between. His lungs were trying to catch the breath they had lost a lot of it's oxygen when he was shrilling.

"Louis, isn't it a bit early for that?" Zayn countered, raising an eyebrow at the Doncaster boy, still wrapped in his own arms in the square of the room. He was literally vibrating with an unidentified emotion.

Louis shook his head, "No, there's a ghost down there." Louis assured him, quite steady of his opinion on who the pale girl was downstairs.

"A ghost?" Intruded another voice, realizing it as Liam's Louis turned his head to seek his presence.

"Yes, Liam. There is a ghost downstairs." Louis confirmed firmly, making Liam crinkle his eyebrows together in confusion. Louis sighed, seeing as if they would need proof. He grabbed Liam's wrists and dragged him down the stairs, pulling him to the bottom of them there stood Aniston.