Planning & New arrivals

Percy's POV

My room mate Zac and I were out playing soccer with a couple friends. I was pretty good but Zac was great. We had a three verse three game going on. We were just restarting a play after chasing down the ball. Al through the ball in to Zac. He took off down the field weaving back and forth. Sprinting I ran down the right wing of the field. He flicked the ball to me. Catching it in the air with my foot I volleyed it back to Ryan who was hanging out at mid. He turned on the wheels sprinting to the left. He flicked it into the air heading it to Zac who lobbed it at the goal. The goalie, Sam, deflected the ball high up into the air. I had over run the boundaries and was currently sprinting back to meet the ball. My back was to the goal and this was game point.

"Bicycle!" Zac, called. I planted my feet and waited as the ball hurtled down. Jumping I flipped backwards connecting my foot with the ball. It rocketed into the back of the net as I landed flat on my back. Slowly I crawled to my feet, slightly winded from the fall, to the cheers of Zac and Ryan. Jogging to my things I quickly picked up my stuff.

"Good game guys!" Once everyone had gathered there things we headed back to the dorms.

I hurriedly grabbed a shower and got dressed. Zac and I were going to head down to Luna's Diner on the outskirts of campus. It was called Luna's diner because it was only open at night. A lot of college kids went there for cheap but delicious meals. We usually went there close to closing hours so we had most of the place to ourselves. Zac came out in his usual outfit., jeans and a solid colored T-shirt. We hopped in his car and took the short five minute drive.

The small bell above the door rang as we entered.

"I'll grab us a seat." Zac said before jogging off to claim a table. I knew his usual order, so I stepped up to the counter. The waitress peeked up from behind the counter where she was organizing menus.

"Hello, Percy." She said. I smiled. "Is Zac with you today?" I nodded.

"He went to grab us a table. " I watched as she headed to the back to cook us our usual orders. We came here often enough for her to know our names and orders. I turned to find Zac when I ran into someone. I stumbled back.

"Sorry." I mumbled. Then I looked up. My heart jumped into my throat. "Grover?"

His head shot up and I watched as he two did a double take. A smile slowly spread across my face. I grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him into a hug.

"Um...Percy? A little air please?" I immediately let go, straightening up.

"Sorry." He just laughed and shook his head. I let him order then led him to where Zac was camped out. Zac cocked a questioning eyebrow.

"Grover, this is my room mate Zac. Zac, this is my best friend that I've known since I was twelve." The two shook hands and not soon after the waitress, Lila, brought the food. I thanked her and helped myself to the glorious food of grilled cheese. Zac had gotten a bacon burger. He absolutely loves bacon, but hey you can love it as much as you want as long as it doesn't go to your gut. Grover got coffee and a sub sandwich, no meat all veggies. I took a bite of my grilled cheese and it melted in my mouth. I couldn't help but sigh in happiness.

"So, Grover, you don't usually visit. What's up?" I asked.He started fidiling with his napkin. he gave me a look then discreetlely eyed Zac. I got the hint.

"Never mind. Hey! I have news. I talked to the proffessor today."

"About what?" Zac asked. I thought for a second to make it less confusing , but that wasnt working very well, so I just went for it.

"Well, You know how Annabeth is graduating soon?" I asked. The two of them nodded,"Well, I didn't want to wait a couple of more months until I finished, so I asked Mr. Drawlan and he said if I passed this midterm's test with a ninety eight or higher he would let  me graduate early." I paused taking a bite of my sandwhich before continueing.

"So, I took the test, got one hundred percent, blew my teachers mind, and now I get to graduate early." I finished. Grover clapped me on the shoelder grinning like a maniac.

"I never understood why annabeth and thalia called you seaweed brain. I always told them you wer smart." I laughed. Only when it comes to marine Biology. Annabeth...skyped me... when I was doing homework and watched me epicly fail at the math asignment." I thought back to when we Iris messaged each other. I couldn't tll Zac that, he wasn't a demigod. I smiled inwardly at my cover up.

"Hey, you're not the only one. I absolutely hate math. I'm a language kid. Journalism, writing, stories, that kind of thing." I laughed. Zac turned to Grover.

"What are you good at. I'm good at Language, Percy's good at Marine Biology, what about you?" Grover blushed.

"Well, I'm good at nature stuff. I can identify all kinds oof plants and trees. Stuff like that. It's not very helpful. You guys have the good skills." Zac shook his head.

"No man. Look at it this way. If the three of us were stranded in the middle of nowhere with nothing to eat, you could keep us from stupidly eating poisonus berries." Grover laughed.

"Yeah, I suppose." We spent the next hour just talking and eating. eventually Zac offered us a ride, but I declined. I told him I'd walk back. He was reluctant but agreed. When Zac left I looked at Grover.

"So what was it you wanted to tell me?" I asled. He peeked up at me and sighed.

"We have a new demigod at camp." He said. Immediatly l was confused.

"How's that a bad thing?" I asked.  Grover sighed.

"That's not the bad thing. it's the dreams that the kids having. He keeps seeing a massive army. He's telling us that someone's trying to wage war." Great. another war.

"So whose there target?" Grover looked paler.

"It's not whose there target. it's what's there target? Percy, apparently they're trying to get revenge."

"On who?" I asked. I felt dread weighing deep inside my chest. It felt as though I knew the answer.

"On us. On camp, and camp Jupiter. Percy, They're going to kill us."

Cliff hanger. I know I know, cruel. But hey, things are going to get interesting. especially between, Gruniper, Frazel, Jiper, and of course Percabeth. Also, I am going to throw in a new relationship that has to do with Annabeth's roomate. Emily. Also for those of you who are wondering. Yes annabeth's roomate and I are alike. We are bothe extremely competetive, funny, stuborn, hate being talked down to. We even look alike. But her back story did not actually happen to me. Just so you know.

Please Vote, Comment, Follow, if you want this story to continue. Also share it with your friends. I want to give you guys a new unique fanfiction. Let me know in the comments if you are enjoying it. Because, my ultimate goal as an author is to make my readers happy. Also thanks for supporting me. It means alot. Also sorry about the major time skip from week to week. it's just that most of the story takes place after their graduation. Also I have some nasty and happy surprises that happen after the graduation. I just want to get there already. Ugh! Anyways bey for now.