Blazing Shields

(Here on will be presented first person by Jessika Hughes. The people in all the following chapters are real Roleplayers just like myself)

As I nervously walked towards the Command Center, I took notice of the shiny plated armour that the guards were wearing. When asked for assistance, a man introduced himself - Lance Corporal Bareans Silversmith. He wished for my reason to be here, as I told him that I wanted to enlist, his face enlightened by hearing my wish to be recruited. I was told to sit down at the table while he went to get the clean book as if it's been used recently, looked around for a bit then found an inked quill to start the interview. He asked for my name, age and birthplace.
"Jessika Hughes, nineteen and the ruins of Gilneas." I wimpered back.
He wondered if I behold past experiences.
"I-I've been trained in the military school including skills such as skinning, sword fighting and self defence." I replied, attempting to keep the obviousness that I'm shakingly nervous.
He rotated his head, looking as if he's impressed. Following he asked if I had any criminal record, I threw my head from side to side.
"Very well." He added.
Gracefully, I remained calm and fully answered all the questions he had, ticking them off, one by one.

The building was exactly as I remembered, it stayed in shape and looks identical to how it used to be, infirmatry upstairs, foul smell came from the cells downstairs and the big room on the ground floor. The smell of strong, new leather came from the wooden and leathery seats, all eight that held around the huge table in the middle of the room. With the small sink, microwave at the kitchen near the table and the stairway down to the cells.

Later that night, Commander Falrock ordered me to go upstairs. Without hesitation, I follow his order, at the top I saw a half openend locker. I neared towards the locker, I notice the nametag saying "PvT Hughes, 10901" which I take is my Infantry Number. I opened the locker door, a shiny helmet fell down from top of the uniform pile and onto the floor, almost crushing my feet. I moved it aside with my foot, looked back towards the stairs, it was clear. So I decided to change into the uniform. I placed my tabard on, over my head like a shirt before a headwear. The tabard is blue and has the Lion Sigil on the middle. I peered oddly at the belt, but realised that it has a clip to connect your Helmet to it. I looked down towards my sword, it's around the size of my arm and the shield beholds a Lion's face on it, yet again the Stormwind's Logo.

I made my way back to the stairway and pondered downstairs, I heard a voice sighing from the enterance of the cells. I arrived at the bottom of the stairs, the man was at the top of the stairway to the cells, making straight eye contact with me, I couldn't avoid him now I thought, slowly went up to him as he looked at me up and down, along with a sneaky smirk. He seemed nice however talked very flirtatiously. He was called Garrett 'Wolfson' he soon left the building and left me alone and clueless of what to do.

A couple of hour later, Commander Falrock Thilliath came in, and shouted "Fall in!" All the other guards in the area ran towards him and formed a straight singular line. I stood there clueless.
"Hughes? That also includes you." Falrock glared angrily towards me. I stood there staring at the others, with red cheeks in embarrassment. However they stood there, a straight face and staring forwards. Luckily, they had sympathy over the freshman.
"Hughes?!" He shouted again with wrath in his eyes.
I innocently ran towards the line, weirdly stood next to the person at the side, straightened my back and clicked my feet together and saluted.
"As Hughes decided to join us. We'll go on a patrol." I stood there awkwardly, looking forwards towards the table, Garret sat at the Commander's chair. Smirking. I sighed and realised that he doesn't take his job seriously. Falrock went to the front of the line and shouted,
"Right Face!" Which I took was to face right, we all followed the order, stood there looking towards the back half of another's head. Lovely.
"Helmet's on.. On me!" He started to march while placing his tin can on, as we all did, all in one straight line of moving metalic people.
We firstly passed the Stables which is just outside of the building, down towards the archway into the rest of the OldTown.
"Here are some rules for you all youngsters. Firstly, never patrol alone. Make sure your helmet is on. Follow -every- order from an Officer like myself, besides one such as 'Kill another Guard'. Common sense. Unless you're an Officer, never be alone at the Cells." Everyone nodded supidly, he doesn't have eyes at the back of his head. By then, we reached 'The Pig'. Filled with the City's citizens, and a handsome man.
<low> "Ey Rico, she's lookin' at yer man." I somewhat heard coming from his friend. Falrock finished expecting the one big room the building has from the doorway and slowly made his way back out and continue the patrol. We passed a man with all plated however golden looking and a huge sword. He looked wealthy and I was told that he was called Timmy. What a 'manly' name I thought. We walked under another arch, outwards from OldTown and towards the cannals, over the bridge onto the outer side of the Dwarven District, following the edge of the District, we reached a rather filthier place, and above the attached buildings I read a mail clothing shop, then next door is the 'Shady Lady' I took a deep breath and clenched my fist, we entered a -not so friendly- territory. Falrock stopped at the doorway, he was looking for a man called Jack, another Woman loving man who always wears a brown, mucky fedora hat.
We were stopped at the door by unhygienic, foul smelling couple of men. After a wonderful conversation of sarcasm, Falrock ended up having to get a warrent to get in from the council. We marched forwards onto the bridge over to the Cathedral. Everyone stood guard of the Disciples' building while the Commander took the sitsuation there and recieve the smallest piece of paper I've ever seen, only to enter a Tavern ran by thugs. Eventually, we began to march back to the Dwarven District, the Lady has been swarmed with the thugs. We went up to Loki, a man at the doorway, shown the Warrent and walked in, looked left to the Barman, he looked at us then back to cleaning the counter as if nothing is happening. The room empty, we contined, slammed open their 'Mahogany Door' and into the Cut-throat Alley, all I could do was to imagine a tumbleweed flowing across. After all this I thought, nobody was here. We all sighed as the Cartel, the thugs laughed at us while we walked out and back into the street. Falrock decided to continue the patrol, we went back over the bridge to the Cathedral, into the middle of the District, around the fountain that lays right in front of the Cathedral. Into an archway and over a bridge to the Trade District. All quiet over here I established. Walking at the rear end near the cannal, following it towards another bridge to the OldTown, up the stairs and passed the Stables. Into the Command Centre.
"At ease." He said, we were allowed to do as we wished untill told otherwise.

I met a couple of people, Wicoren Magnuson, he was a rather quiet however a very nice Private. Dante Pralewin who was ressurected from the dead, only the main, high and powerful Priests, Paladins and Druids are able to do this, I'd say there's only a few people left who can perform this. Pralewin is Wolfson's best friend and he's a Private First Class. I heard that Garret has a girlfriend called Abrianna. A Private came up to me, as if he's seen something gorgeous. He was abnormally nice with me. I flicked my strawberry-blonde hair when I took my helmet off. Was rather hot in it, as the day was mid-summer. The Private was called Tiren, however he didn't tell me his surname.

I met Corporal Cassianda, she's a kind woman, but don't get on the wrong side of her. She told me that she's married to Celeste Perovas who was a normal female citizen. Cass has nice brown eyes and black hair, and brownish skin, not as dark as Falrock. I saw nervousness in her, however seems calm. And I'd say she's around 5 foot 2 inches in tallness. Intantly, I realised that she has three clawmarks along her eye, however most of it is covered by an eyepatch.

Confronted by another female a couple of minutes later, Lance Corporal Tina Arena, a long blonde haired girl. Hair down to her shoulders.

Soon, I was suggested to go to bed and sleep, the first day is always a long day.