Down Deeper... The Ink Demon, pt 2

Susie sobbed into her hands, clawing desperately at her poor face. She had been a fool to think the wretched demon would do anything in her favor. She had to do this the hard way. There was only one more Angel in the studio. She needed her.

Henry screamed as he was thrown down onto the wood floor by Bendy. He snarled.
"Pipe down, would'ya?" He hissed in Henry's own tone. Well, a broken and disgusting form of his voice. It creeped Henry out.
Bendy tilted his head.
"What do you want," Henry snapped, "If you want to kill me, then just do it. I don't know why you haven't yet."

Bendy made a tsk noise, then grabbed Henry by his leg. He started to drag him, slowly, towards the little ink filled chambers.
"You see, my dear creator," Bendy sneered with the same, familiar voice he had before. "You aren't so plain and human as I thought. All these loops, all these times you'd tried to change up my story, you've failed. But this time, this time you... may succeed in destroying me."
Henry pulled at his leg, waiting for his broken ankle to flare up again. It didn't. What?
"What do you mean," Henry hissed through clenched teeth.
Bendy chuckled down at him, then opened up a rather large case. He slid his finger down the glass, then looked to Henry.
"You, my friend, were brought here for one reason and one reason alone. To destroy the ink demon. You haven't figured it out yet, but you will. You're too close... you.."

Henry flinched as his leg was dropped. There was a pause, before the demon grabbed for Henry and held him by his neck.
"You need to die before you have a single chance of figuring it out."
Henry clawed at the inky hands wrapped on his throat. He swung and kicked, knowing how useless it was. He at least wanted to go down knowing he tried.
Bendy placed him into the chamber roughly, slamming the glass door shut. He backed away, then smashed his fist into a button. Then a lever went down.

Henry punched the glass, screaming wildly as ink started to spray from over head and flow from below his feet. He was going to drown. Drown in the ink.
He didn't think this would be how he'd die. He's been through so much in this studio. Every loop produced a different death. But now he was really dying. He didn't know what would happen. Would the loop restart again? Or would he come back? Or is he just- going to die? He's going to die!

Henry tried to keep his head above the ink, but it flooded so quickly. He watched the Ink Demon rap on the glass with his fingers, then slowly walk away. Henry' vision went black. He took a final gasp, then his mouth closed tightly.
He didn't know how long he had been under the ink. Minutes? Seconds? Hours?
His lungs burned. So did his nose, and his eyes. Henry felt himself fading in and out of consciousness. Black. That's all he saw when his eyes tried to open.
Henry made a mistake of inhaling. He forgot he had been under the ink and not just in a dark room. He was so stupid sometimes.
Then he passed out.

Bendy felt soemthing. Despair. He felt something die. Satisfied, he limped off to his throne room.
Then he felt something... different.
Hope.
Hope.

He was alive.
Bendy growled with rage, storming back to where he had placed Henry. He turned off everything; He ripped open the case. Ink poured out, and spread everywhere. There was no sign of him. He had to be dead. How could he not?
He could have... no... how could he escape that? How could he disappear? It's impossible... he was dead.

A man flinched, his eyes opening wide. His golden eyes.
He looked around suspiciously. Who was he? Who am I?
What happened?
The ink covered man raised his hands. He had black finger tips and yellowish skin. Cool.
He looked at the puddle that he sat in. Ink.
He looked at his legs. Covered in ink.
He felt his face. Felt like ink.
He then passed out.

Four minutes passed. That was quicker than it usually took for someone to remember. Then again, everyone could remember when they wanted. The reel was broken. The reel contained lots of precious memories.
Henry gasped loudly, jumping upwards. He was alive! Alive? Well, more or less.
Henry stumbled around, feeling the room. Large room, with wood and floors and walls. He wasn't trapped.
Henry hugged himself tightly, smiling to himself. Then he.. felt something weird.
He coughed up ink. That was.. disgusting.
He coughed up more ink. What was happing to him?
Oh.
Wait...
What did... Bendy do? What happened to him...?
He needed a mirror.

Henry started down the hallway, an odd glow to his surroundings. Everything was... lit up with a gold tint. He could see writings on the walls. It was in gold. Cool.

Henry rushed down the hall, making rights and lefts. He didn't know where he was going, he never did..
Where was he?
Henry slowed as he passed a bath room. A bathroom? How odd. There wasn't many of those down here. Then again, the studio was practically stretched and pulled out everywhere. Henry stumbled into it.
He wiped his hand on the mirror, trying to clean off the ink. Then Henry stared, his eyes wide.
His gold eyes.

He was ink.