Bang

Blood spilled from the wound. Your heart stopped for a moment. You couldn't believe it.
Zack was on the floor, bleeding profusely from the large cut he made to his stomach.

(Y/n): 'no no no!'

You rushed to his side. He had already passed out.

Cathy screamed In anger. She stomped out of her control room, the glass doors remaining open behind her. She gripped her small whip. It looked as though it were to snap at any moment. She was frantically shouting to herself, trying to comprehend the situation.

Cathy: " It makes me so angry! Neither one of you is my ideal criminal. (Y/n) (l/n) failed to kill a filthy criminal like themself, as if killing him would be any different from killing anyone else! And Isaac Foster turned out to be such an imbecile that he did himself in just to satisfy his own bloodlust! You're failures! How dare you deny me the pleasure of punishing you?!"

You stood up robotically, never tearing your eyes away from the bloody scene before you. Cathy walked in front of you and pointed her whip at your face. You hardly listened to her rambling. It sounded like you were underwater.

(Y/n): 'Insect.'

You kept staring at Zack's body. Your eyes were shadowed over. Appearing even more dead than before.

(Y/n): 'It's her fault...'

Cathy: "You're such a supremely dreary little brat,
(y/n)."

You looked up at her, your head lulling to the side a bit as if you were a doll. You stared into her eyes in silence. She flinched at your heavily unnerving aura. Cathy slapped you in the face with her whip and backed away. You didn't move a muscle.

Cathy: "Don't look at me like that, you brat. Keep it up and see what happens kid!"

Her voice wavered a bit. Was she... scared of you suddenly? How pleasant...

Cathy: "Do you think it's fun judging someone so passive? It hurts me more than it hurts you, (y/n). Honestly. I heard all about you. All the things you did. You were worse than Isaac. I was so excited to judge you. You were the perfect criminal! But you come here, acting like a completely different person. It isn't fair. And now this. I wish it would've been Zack who lived. He would have looked so much better with his body all riddled with bullet holes than you're about to..."

(Y/n): 'She keeps changing her attitude. Perhaps she is trying to get some sort of reaction.'

Cathy: " ..But no, you couldn't even pull the trigger. You're a disappointment as a criminal. Ugh, how did you even make it this far?"

(Y/n): "..."

Cathy: "Augh, I don't really care."

She tiredly pressed the button on her whip. The machine guns that hung from the ceiling centered on your form.
Zack coughed and started panting. You immediately broke out of your 'lifeless' state when you heard him.
Cathy immediately got excited, a large blush spread across her cheeks.

Cathy: "Oh my goodness! Still kicking are we?! Fabulous!"

She dug the heel of her boot into his wound and laughed. He weakly groaned in pain.

You seamlessly returned to the attitude you had moments before.

(Y/n): "Do you plan...to kill him?"