Chapter 6 (final)

TRIGGER WARNING

Everyone was getting worried about Iggy. It's been a few months and nobody has seen any sight of him, not even the Ninky Nonk. What's happening to him and where is he ?

It was a cold winters morning which was when Iggle Piggle decided he had enough. He treaded out into the snow filled forest and just lay there freezing. He wishes he could just freeze up all over like his cold frozen broken heart. That's when he decided to walk farther into the forest. He passed the main town lands of his old friends, characters he knew but wasn't friends with and finally, passed Macca Paccas house. They were inside. They saw him and came out, probably to apologise or see how he was doing but he could see how happy they were together, as a family. Upsy daisy, Macca pacca and baby upsey pacca. Why would he want to ruin that? So he carried on smoking his cigarette and just ignored them while walking by. "Don't make eye contact with anyone, it will make it easier", he told himself. He got to the end of the forest where he could see the enchanted cliff into nothingness, wondering how many unanswered questions he left with everyone. Probably none as he thought nobody cared. Nobody did care. Nobody cared to come see him, nobody cared to ask how he was, nobody noticed how damn broken he was. He might as well not even exist. He went and sat down at the end of the cliff. Opened up the pack of Marlboro red and took out the last one and lit it up with his clipper lighter. After he lit it he threw the lighter down into the pit by the cliff. He began puffing it away. "Can I bum one?" Said a voice from behind him. He lifted the empty box and threw it down the cliff to tell the person there was none left. He could hear the footsteps come and sit beside him. It was upsy daisy.

"You know those things kill you?" She said to Iggle Piggle as he butted out the end of his cigarette and threw it down the cliff. "Isn't that the whole point? A slow but easy death?" He replied very darkly. Upsy Daisy looked shock that he would come out with something like this. "Ok I understand I hurt you and upset you but can we just let this go? We weren't even good together." She said to him, angry that he wasn't showing any feelings towards her. He replied, "You don't understand. You will never understand the amount love and feelings I had for you. You were the missing piece of my heart. You fixed me. Then you broke me and my heart is empty. You broke me. You fucking broke me. I don't even love you anymore but I damn know that you broke me to be this empty failure of life that I am now." He said with a tear rolling down his face. She looked astounded. " I can't deal with this right now, come back when you want to talk." She said and walked away. She waited until he was out of sight and then was when she began to cry. "How could he do this do her? How could he be so rude to her?" Were her thoughts darting through her mind. If only she wasn't so much of a narcissist to understand.

"I won't be coming back." Iggle Piggle whispered to himself as she walked away in hope that someone would hear, anyone at all would hear him and save him from the monster he believed himself to be. He waited and waited for someone to come and talk to him, comfort him, come save him from himself and show that they cared. Nobody came. Nobody cared enough to help this broken mess. He waited until darkness took over the forest, still sitting and waiting on the cliff. That's when he popped the pill, fentanyl laced with benzodiazepine alprazolam. He knew this was going to kill him and give him an easy death. He only wanted a quick high to numb the pain before he jumped. Once the effects kicked in, he began to feel happy. He knew that he wasn't meant to be happy, he wasn't born to be happy. He was born to die. That's when he jumped.

Silence.