We Are Done Hiding

Céline's POV:
Another day in the studio with me dancing a bit while singing trying to seduce him as always.  I am enjoying teasing him and I can tell he is too.  The rest of the team left after a few hours of work.
"Céline..", he says to me seriously.  "Yes, René?", I respond to him quickly. 
"We can't be.. this cannot happen again", he says to me sternly breaking my heart a little.
"What?  René, what are you talking about?", I say to him pretending to be clueless hoping he isn't talking about what I have a feeling he is.
"You know exactly what I am talking about.. resting on me on the plane, winking at me from the booth as you sway your hips."  I can feel the colour draining from my face.
"René...", I start to say tears starting to fill my eyes.
"It's wrong Céline.. you know it is", he says to me barely looking at me.
"It doesn't feel wrong you feel it too.", I say to him.
He doesn't even respond to me he just looks at me and stares.
"René, I know you love me. ", I finally say.
He still doesn't respond making me frustrated.
"I may be totally wrong.. and if I am I want to hear it from your words.  I want you to say 'Céline, no I do not love you' otherwise I will never believe you.  René I love you.", I confess to him and he knows I mean it.
"Céline, I...", is all he could start.
"Yes, René?", I say to him pushing him to confess to me.
René's POV:
She just admitted  to me that she loved me.. and heck I love her too.  I can't say anything to her, I knew this may happen but the whole reason I told her we had to calm down was because this could ruin her career.  When she realises I am probably not going to talk she just leans close to me and gently kisses me on the lips.  Gosh, those were some of the best seconds of my life.
"What?", I ask her clueless of what just happened.  I had no idea telling her that we shouldn't be teasing each other as much would turn into her kissing me.
"Come on René.. Say it", she commands.
"Céline, I.." she kisses my cheek so close to my lips.
"Go on"
"Don't tell anyone I don't want your career in jeopardy.", I tell her.
"Are you saying what I think you are saying?", she asks me with hope sparkling in her eyes.
"I think so" I say and this time I kiss her on the lips, harder this time making her gasp.
Céline's POV:
I finally got him, I've won.  And boy, I feel fantastic about it.
"Would you like to have dinner with me, Céline?", he asks to me.
"Of course, please", I smile to him and we kiss for the third time.

Yay!  They are finally not hiding their feelings from each other!  Hopefully you enjoyed reading this, let me know what you think as always.  I tried making his longer and the next one they will hopefully go on their first date! Thanks for reading.