》42

"What are you doing?" Nicole asked, arms crossed over her chest as Donghyuck sneakily closed the door to Mark's room

He jumped in surprise and his eyes darted around the hallway guiltily.
"Nothing..."
"Mhm," she began unconvinced.

"Okay fine, I made them cuddle." He admitted and Nicole pushed the door open and lo and behold- they were cuddling indeed.

"He likes being the small spoon so," Donghyuck began quietly and Nicole could make out the silhouette of Mark soundly sleeping with a small feminine arm around his waist- both deeply snug under the covers.

"You know what this means?" Nicole whispered, eyeing the two from the door.
"What?"
She glanced at the younger boy and nodded.

"Operation Mana."

Sun streamlined inside of his room- though the curtains were haphazardly closed on behalf of Donghyuck- the light illuminated on the two.

Their positions had changed unknowingly through and the night, Mark turning around and his hand landed on hers, fingers crossing over hers and linking together.

His soft breaths fanned her skin, lips at level of her nose and she unconsciously mumbled something in her sleep, clutching onto his hand.

Mark's forehead creased at the intensity of the morning sun streaming down on him and he deeply groaned- the vibrations reaching her ear and she began slipping out of her slumber.

Too tired to come back to reality, unsure of what she was hearing or where she was in a state of sleep.

She felt shifting next to her and a heavy weight laying across her waist and her immediate reaction was to open her eyes.

When Hana opened her eyes, she came faced with a broad chest, blinking to stabilise her consciousness.

Around the same time he yawned, squinting his eyes in the blaring sunlight and then he noticed his arm around something which was unusual.

Mark glanced down and back up at the wall-
What?

His eyes drew back down so quickly he couldn't even register what the hell was happening but his gaze interlocked with Hana's and he almost thought he was dreaming.

Almost.

"Uh... good morning?" Hana said equally shocked, looking up at him and not even realising his arm was over her waist and she was practically touching his chest with her chin as she looked up.

Mark's cheeks began to heat up, unsure of the sudden feeling rushing through his body and unusually, his heart began to pound till the point where he thought she could hear.

"Morning Han." His voice was deep, coaxed with the reminiscences of sleep and he suddenly forgot how to breathe as he for a split second- saw her in a different light.

As she layed in his bed, intertwined with him and his own arm around her.

Dare he say, it felt right.

Character development timeeee