Leaving

Well today's the day I guess. Leaving the place I grew up and knew all my life. Stretching as I got out of bed I looked at the clock, 7am fuck it's too early to be awake I need coffee! Jumping in the shower I cleared my thoughts, I can't believe that my stepdad hates me that much that he's sending me to live with my dad and my mum didn't stick up for me. Like don't get me wrong it's not that I don't love my dad or anything it's just he lives in Canada and has a wife and a stepson and I'm gonna have to get used to not being an only child anymore. Laughing to myself I get out of the shower and shove on some leggings, a blue hoodie and my grey Nike theas before sitting down and brushing my hair and doing my makeup. Once I was finished I grabbed my suitcases and took one more look around the room before walking downstairs and straight outside to wait for my taxi. The journey to the airport wasn't long but it felt like forever getting there I walk straight to costa and grab a iced mocha before getting ready to go through security. Goodbye England.

Finally after what felt like an eternity the plane landed, smiling to myself I couldn't help but get excited it's a new start no one here knows me or my past I could be whoever I wanted! Walking over to the conveyer belt I grab my suitcases before scanning the room, spotting my dad I practically run over to him and the women and boy with him. Hugging him I exclaim 'I've missed you dad' letting go of me he replies with 'I've missed you too little Rae, this is my wife and your stepmom Andrea and your stepbrother Brandon' looking over at them I smile they both have the same brown hair and green eyes and the boy looks around my age 'hey' I wave before the four of us make our way out of the airport. I think I'm gonna like it here.