chapter 3

A/N

happy thanksgiving my loves

lol but its my favorite month and day

this chapter will be short tho i have a football game to go to

Lucas p.o.v

we arrived at the gun store in least then 15 minutes as we walked in side i looked around nothin but guns " which one you want ?" i looked at jay like he was crazy "what ?" pick a damn gun or I'll leave your pussy ass in this damn store" man nigga you need me to find yn " jay looked at me side ways " ohh... really watch me walk out this bitch with out your ass and you got no car, no phone nigga you don't even know your name if anything your ass need me " i couldn't disagree he is right " man.. hurry up " i grabed me a glock 9  i walked up to the counter where jay  was  "this good enough " i looked down my eyes widen " damn how much money is that jay " nigga you ain't no.. i was getting payed since day one..hurry up and put that weak ass gun on the counter before i pay"

yn p.o.v

" issa please im begging you don't take the only thing that if i lose i wont get back " now you know how my heart feels since you left yn "

i heard the door open again but his time it was different the sound it sounded like heels a woman was coming down the stairs "issa baby what are you doing ?" tiyanna but she wasn't the only one coming down the stairs i heard more foot steps " ohhh.. look at our guest yn all hopeless " i rolled my eyes if i was free this hoe would get one hell of an ass whip " i wasn't doing anything just making sure she wasn't free " you piece of shit why lie to her issa you wanted this pussy a minute ago " what the hell is she talking about are you cheating on me ?" well we never actually went out " i heard a slap sound i guess she slapped issa in the face  enough "unblind fold her " i felt a breeze of air pass by me once the blindfold was off my eyes felt a way much better i blink a few times i have to get my eye sight back once i did i couldn't believe what i saw I'm not in just a regular room  "welcome to the i hate yn club... yn so nice to finally get you here "

i looked around the room nothing but pictures of me and my family with red marker all over our faces

here was an x on my dads face

" what the hell is this ?"

"your own personal club " jasmine smiled in my face " but i thought you actually(gco)"

" liked you naww it was all an act "

" so i never really had friends all y'all was fakes ? damn jay warned me "

i looked around and my eyes landed on the last person i hated to see

" hey yn " Kate walked up to me with a  small knife in her hand " hows it been ?"

" its been a fucking great time being locked down here with a rapist and a serial killer " i felt her hand hit my face i never felt so Much pain in my life " no back talking yn !!" she yelled in to my face " you asked a question so i answered!! " i yelled back

"oh..i see you got a smart mouth i pretty sure issa could handle that " "my brother will find and kill every last one of you one by one "i loomed at each of them scanning the Room zariah looked mad and kinda sad

"ohh... were scared of little dick jay he isn't going to do shit"I had  to ask a question..the only one I've had on my mind ever since I've been kidnapped " where are we? "Kate anwserd my question with no hesitation

" jasmine basement of course where else would i put you  i couldn't hide  you in my house and plus she's the last house your bother would expect i mean come on he trust her now "

jay p.o.v

me and Lucas had just gotten outta the gun store only one last stop to go i looked at Lucas

" which way to jasmine house ?"

A/N

was it good enough  i didn't think so please leave a comment any way im mad hungry ready to eat

<3 andriana