Startrail and the rescue bots: part 1

Mom and Dad always said that if I ever got lost I should stay where I was, and I respected that. Though when your parents drop you off on a planet where you get to spend time with the Rescue bots, you tend to forget some things. Even the things your parents told you if you ever wondered off, got lost, or overexcited.

(The last one had to be explained to me more than once.)

"Hey, Hey, Star Trail, sweetie, are you listening?" Mom announced, voice full of anxiety. I giggled at that. It was always funny when my parents overreacted.
"Star Trail." My dad scorns gently. I sent shame through the parent bond, but received nothing but love and comfort back.

Why am I going to Earth? Well, My parents have to go to this meeting, I guess, I kinda forgot when I was told I was going to be with my cousin, and the Rescue Bots for the rest of the week. I still don't understand why I couldn't be with Wheeljack. He is nice, we do a lot of experiments, or at least without Mom or Dad looking. (Duh)

I felt a bump as we landed, and I almost jumped out of my seat as Dad lifted me into his arms. Dad Hugs me tightly and mumbles,"Be good for Boulder, OK."

I was sort of bummed when Dad mentioned that Boulder was going to be watching me, he just doesn't realize I don't need someone always on my back. I scowl at the thought of being watched all the time.

Mom must have noticed, I felt a flick on my helm. I giggled,"O.k" I laughed as Dad tickled me. I am soon in Mom's arms, and taken off the pod, or ship, IDK. I struggled to be put down. I don't want the first impressions to be 'aww. Look at the little sparkling'. I am NOT a sparkling !!!

I heard a chuckle, and is soon lowered to the ground, but as moms are, Mom still made sure I could feel her. I sigh, and take a hold of the leg beside me as we walk down. I felt a protective surge through the bond. I accept the feeling. I suddenly stop at a feeling under my ped.

I feel Mom stop beside me. I pick up my ped a little and press it back down *slush*. I cock my head at the feeling, what was it. I walk a little farther away from the ramp still feeling the same stuff under my peds. The sounds fill my receptors as I walked.

Mom got back in pace with me but no longer urged me to stay along side her. Even though she stayed close.

Aunt Moonracer, Star Trail!" A voice announced. I turned my helm towards the voice, and smiled.

"Medix!" I yelled back. Little arms wrapped around me and rocked me side to side. I laughed at the movement.

"Moonracer glad you made it. I guess the little one is Star Trail." Another voice stated. I stopped moving and cocked my head again. Confusion surging through me. 'Who was this new mech'

"Blades, It is good to see you. Can I talk to you in private?" Mom sounded worried. ​That was a new record. Usually Dad was around when I met new Cybertronians, but of course he had to stay on the aircraft. I have no idea why.
"Okay, Medix, can you show Star Trail around the academy." Blades asked his student. Medix patted my back in a direction, and I walked in pace with him. I wave goodbye in Mom's direction.

It was soon that the feeling under my peds was no more, and I could feel metal once again. A rush of air made me shudder. Medix crept closer to me to share his body heat, and I was grateful for it.

A few hallways in and four pairs of feet jog towards us. I creep back a little. Even though I am younger than them, I am still quite tiny. Dad says I am the tiniest sparkling he has ever seen.
"Hello Hotshot, Whirl, Wedge, and Hoist, this is my cousin Star Trail." Medix introduced. There was a silence, an ​uncomfortable ​silence.

"Medix, I thought you said she knows Earth's customs." One of Medix's friends asked. I tilted my helm a little. I did, Dad told me everything about Earth.

"Oh, she does. It's just that she can't see your hand Whirl because Star Trail here is blind." Medix scientifically pointed out.

Okay, I hope I got everyone's character, and names right. Also if you have any alt modes in mind for Star Trail, I am open for any ideas.