Everything You Are

Céline's POV:
        I pick out my outfit before going to the studio, choosing a tiny black dress draping just below the knee.  Nothing too excessive. I meticulously fix my hair and pose in the mirror to ensure I look good. No, I must be fabulous for him.
       I arrive at the studio a bit earlier than I expected. The studio was completely deserted apart René. I'm totally okay with that, of course.  "Bonjour, René, " I say with a smile on my face. 
      He smiles back and strolls over to me, taking my coat like the gentleman he is.  "Bonjour, Céline!" he greets me and kisses my cheeks.  My hands unconsciously drift to my cheek afterward, the sensation in his kiss tickling me.
     His scent is so very masculine and I'm having trouble hiding my feelings.  I'm not sure when I started to fall in love with him but now with every little thing he does, and everything he doesn't do... makes me love him more.
    The rest of the team came in and I began to sing.  I do little dances as always to entertain myself while singing and having fun.  I can feel his eyes on me and it encourages me to keep dancing a little bit more.  I innocently wink at him to make sure he knew it was all for him.

René's POV:
   She looks fantastic in her dress.  It's always been on great terms between us but these past months.. I have been feeling more than I probably should...
   As she sings I'm staring at her and she catches me for a second so I quickly look away just to meet with her eyes again a few seconds later.  She sways her hips gently as she is singing and I hate to admit it to myself but it sort of drives me crazy.

Hello.  This was super short I just wanted to write a little bit but I will add more to this, definitely.  Please comment and tell me what you think, it is my first story.  I'm trying to make it not very inappropriate, just writing a little story about this gorgeous love.