Warnings I guess?

This is the Sequal to my Hockey player fic and all warnings apply as well as disclaimers with a few new ones. 

Warning: Abortion

Disclaimer: Someone believed the term hermaphroditism would be considered offensive so I kinda changed it to intersexaulity. Although these terms aren't really used in the story, but if they are please notice these are not meant to be considered offensive in anyway. There is obviously inaccurate anatomy but this is a fictional fic. I would recommend you read Part 1 and the note I left at the end of Chapter 2 in Part 1 in this series. 

For the abortion part I would like to just say I don't believe that abortion is wrong because in some cases if someone were to conceive by rape for example then they should have the option of abortion. In other cases you might get pregnant at a young age and not be ready for the responsibility then you could either give it away for adoption or abort if you believe you might get too attached. If you are against abortion then I'm really sorry but this was my fic. I know in this case abortion was wrong but it was my choice as to what would happen and I didn't think Harry and Louis were ready to have a child. 

There will be one more chapter to this and then the story will be done. 

Someone on Instagram asked me to continue this forever but I'm sorry I can't. As much as I would like that there's other stories in which I would like to write and it's hard enough for me to be doing two at the same time.