Prologue

"Devotion Without Love"

"Devotion without love is like Shiva without his Shakti and Krishna without his premikas

"Devotion without love is like Shiva without his Shakti and Krishna without his premikas. It may exist but in the name of vacuum, void"!

___________________________________________________

The residence of two eternal lovers, Shiv and Parvati. The very same zest that produced the never-ending universe.

Kailasha.

Lord Shiva, the one who is called
"Devon ke dev Mahadev" that were seated in a tiger-skin, the crescent on his dark thick locks brightly shining and his eyes ceased with a smile spread across his ever-charming face.

The peace that radiated from Kailasha was so transcending that the love danced across the entire universe. The tingling melodious sound of anklets made Shiva smile knowingly, his Shakti was coming.

Shankari stood in front of her Shankara, her smile beautifying everything around her. Her eyes drinking in the peace emanating from her Shiva like nectar. He is everything for her!

Her love-filled vibrations made Lord Shiva smile as Lord replied to his Parvati in a love-filled voice.

"My Uma is my everything without whom this Shiv is Shav,"!

Lord Maheshwara flew open his eyes and looked at his Maheshwari lovingly. Remembering their love and separation made Uma smile sadly as tears escaped from her fish-shaped eyes but could not escape from the hands of
Lord Shiva who nodded softly in a "no"!

Shiva could not move his eyes from his Niranjana.

The very same Niranjana who had devoted herself to him and choose penance sacrificing food, water and all the royal luxuries.

The thoughts of lord Shiva were very well known to his beloved;

"Our penance swami. What I bore, the same you went through swami and what you went through when I left as sati; the same that I bore" said Parvati as Lord of Kailasha smiled hearing her while the King of snakes around Lord Rudra's neck hissed in delight being a witness of the magical globule moments of Shambu and his Shambavi.

"Ardhanaarishwar"! said the two in bliss, as their eyes locked; which consists of the entire universe in it.

Their divine-eye lock was interrupted by the arrival of their children Ashoksundari, Karthikey and Ganesh who smiled at their parents lovingly;

The one that was the parents of the entire universe.

"Pranaam Pitashree! Pranaam Maa"! the three greeted and bowed down to get their blessings.