Chapter 2

I was putting mine and Dillon's book into my locker and I hear someone scream my name,"ISABELLA!" I look to see the people who tell my mother lies so she could hit me."What do you two want?"they looked at me and laughed,"You know not to talk to us that way and tell your father to buy tickets to that concert that's happening tonight with those hot boys and that fugly girl." I looked at them and said,"You two and my mother will be the only one watching it and Mahogany is beautiful more then you two fucktards will ever be." they looked at me and said,"Thats an extra hit from your mother. Just get us 5 the tickets cause you know you don't want to be lonely so you might want to bring that faggot boy Dillon." I looked at them and walked to their faces,"IF YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY BESTFRIEND YOU BOTH WILL BE DEAD!I NEVER LIKED YOU TWO SO I YOU WANT THOSE TICKETS I WOULD SAY SORRY.BITCH."Dillon and they all looked shocked and Dillon pulled me back and said,"Bella it's okay just don't risk anything okay?" I shook my head no and looked at the two girls and said,"SAY SORRY OR YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU DID FOR 5 YEARS!" They nodded and said,"S-Sorry Dillon." I smiled and hugged Dillon then some dude screamed,"DILLON!DILLON CAN WE TALK?" I looked at Dillon then behind me to see like 17 boys and 1 girl in a group.I notice the girl she was my friend before I moved.It was Mahogany. I started to tear up ad screamed,"MAHOGANY!I MISSED YOU." She looked at me and started to cry and said,"Isabella where have you been?" I smiled but looked at Dillon and said,"How does that weird dude with the nice bandana know your name Dillon?" He looked down with out an answer. I yelled,"DILLON RUPP IF YOU DONT ANSWER YOU WILL WALK HOME AND BE LOCKED OUT THE HOUSE!" He looked at me and said,"Remember I went to Indiana for two weeks?" I nodded slowly.He continued,"He was my bestfriend out there until it was before I left he was being a total ass." I shook my head in disappointment and said,"Dillon two fucking weeks and you already replace me. You promised never to have another bestfriend or to leave me. I miss that Dillon I knew since I was 2 months old. I thought you actually cared that I go through hell and back! You know about my mother and how bad she hurts me. When your not there she only hits me harder!Dillon I trusted you but that was a mistake. Don't mind looking for me, you should know where I will be since I've done it since I could reach it." I was now crying while walking away while he was screaming y name. I felt someone run up to me I looked up and it was.........