Chapter one- how it all started

You know it's funny, how people can change your personality with the snap of a finger. I was a good girl, but like good girl the song by the band I adored said "Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught." Like I said I was a good girl I cared about school, studies, and I looked at collages everyday for 9 years. I had a good life, a loving family, and a good education at a privet school, that was before I met Ash; my love.

I remember it like it was yesterday "Kara, you have to here this band, they are amazing!" My best friend Liz shouted. "What's the name?" I asked "um.. It says on the disk, 5 seconds of summer." She replied "eh they are okay." I said but I really liked their music! "Which one do you like?" she asked handing me the disk case. "Umm him." I said pointing to Ashton. "Oh I like him." She said pointing to Luke. We bought the disk and 3 months later we were hardcore fans.
"Now for the grand prize!" The radio shouted, "the first caller gets 2 front row tickets & backstage passes to a 5 seconds of summer consert right here in your hometown." I imminently grabbed my phone and dialed the phone quickly "CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER!!" A man shouted at me; and I just screamed "what's your address ma'am?" He asked. I told him my address and hung up.

Well I called Liz and of corse she freaked out! She like had a heart attack I swere. So yeah I get to meet my favorite celeb in real life!!!

Well today's the day, the day I get to meet my love, even though he doesn't know I exist
They started the concert with good girls my favorite!
"She's a good girl, she's daddy's favorite."
"She's set for Harvard, he knows she'll make it."
They sang that song then some others, they ended it with Amnesia. That's when me and Liz ran to the backstage area I mean like We took off. We were first in line
"Hello! I'm Calum!"
"I'm Luke!"
"Im Michael!"
"And I'm Ashton!"
"And we are 5 seconds of summer!"
They yelled and came out from behind a curtain Liz just lost it and started screaming and i just stood there talking to them, when Liz calmed down she started talking to them, and get this! Luke Hemmings asked for her number!! She freaked I avoided Ash because I didn't want to fangirl "Hey, Kara!" Ashton Irwin yelled at me!!! "Hey Ashton!" I yelled back "why are you avoiding me?" He asked "because your my favorite member and I don't want to fangirl." I said "Oh so I'm your favorite, yeah?" He asked me winking "yeah." I said "well how about you give me your number, and we can meet up sometime." He asked dimples showing. OMG OMG!! I'm mentally fangirling in my head. Ashton freacking Irwin just asked me, Kara Eleanor Bradly for my number. "Of corse!" I said and returned his grin I scribbled my number down and then time was up.