Princeton's story

XoXoPrincess this one is for you ;)

----------------------------------

Carly: Dammit prince you hard already (smh)

Prince: yeah baby (he smiled) you sexy ass fuck so you making me hard ass fuck ( he pulled her closer) can you give me some head? (He smiled)

Carly: what the fuck prince i dont do that shit ! (She smiled too) unless you do it to me !

Prince: ugh Fuck it then (he rolled on his back) (AN: they on the bed) can you just put the head of princey in your mouth?

Carly: Can you just put the tonguy in? (She smiled even harder)

Prince: Stop fucking playing ! (He sat up and so did carly)

Carly: im not .. Baby! ( she laid back down) well fuck it you just gonna be one hard dick ass muthafucka ...

Prince: UGH ! (He flipped carly to her back and pulled down her undies ;)

He took his finger licked it and insert it in to her Gspot and she moaned he was going soft then he went down and licked her Gspot and she arched her back and put his tongue in and out made her moan loud Prince had to cover her mouth

Prince: baby shush You gonna make my Brothers hear you! ( he smiled and she nodded)

Carly: im sorry pappy ! (Prince looked up at her and she smiled)

Prince: ohh pappy i like

Carly pulled him up and went down on him

Prince: Fuck babe .. (He pushed her head down lower) Harder babe ! Fuck!

She got up to breath and got on top of him and slipped his dick inside her and she grinded on his dick heavy making him go crazy She started to go slow and then faster and harder .. He started to hold on her hips making her grind.

Carly: Damn Papi ! (She was screaming)

Princeton: Damn ( he rolled over and was going harder making her feel it in her gut) damn babe (he leaned down still hitting her)

Carly: yes papi ... Yes (he love when she say papi so he sat up and pulled her up and turned her over on all fours and hit her from the back as hard as he can) yessss!!!

(3x knocks)

Prince: what? (still hitting her from the back)