Morning sex

Harry thinks Y/N is beautiful.

He had woken up first, turning onto his side to admire her as she slept. Her face looked soft, fresh, and worry-free. He couldn't help caressing her face, her cheeks first - gently with his fingertips so he didn't wake her - then her lips. Outlining them with his thumb, plucking gently at the bottom one to watch it snap back into place. He wondered if it tickled her a bit as she slept, feeling the course thumb but with delicate touches. He moves away from her mouth, running his fingers over her other cheek as he made his way to her eyebrows, flattening the pad of his finger right against one to brush the hairs back and forth. He sees her nose pinch up, laughing just the tiniest bit to not make any noise (more of a smile with an accompanied little sound). He runs his index between her eyebrows, stroking it from where they fade in downward, to the top of her nose. He does this four times before she wakes, eyes fluttering open but he continues his delicate touches.
"Hi, baby." His voice is soft, yet still deep and raspy from waking up just minutes ago.
"Morning", she smiles, closing her eyes briefly to shut them away from the sun shining through the curtains next to their bed. "That feels nice." She re-opens them, breathing contently as he thumbed over her forehead.
"How'd you sleep?"
"Really good. I had a dream with you in it."
"Yeah?", he moved his fingers down back to her lips. "What happened?"
"We were on our honeymoon and", Harry smiles deeply, loving that she would dream about something like that (even though she didn't have any control over her dreams. She wishes she was a lucid dreamer though). He hopes subconsciously she thinks about marrying him, as he does her. He's told he'd before that he was sure he wanted to marry her one day. "You tied me to the bed with your old head scarves." Harry felt a beat in his crotch, his prick thrumming to life as she continued. "And you got on top of me and-" Harry leaned forward, molding his lips to hers because if she continued the story he's sure he would have a massive morning hard on, and he's already usually pretty hard in the mornings. "You don't want to hear the rest of my dream?" She bites his lip playfully, tugging at it with her teeth.
"I prefer live-action." He moved her panties to the side, sliding a finger inside her and feeling how wet telling the story had made her. Y/N exhales, burying her face into his neck as he pumped his finger in and out, adding another one to stretch her before he gave her his cock. He breathed her in deeply, mouthing at where her neck met her shoulder as he scissored his fingers in and out of her, feeling her walls squeeze them as he would pull them out. "You're always so ready for me." He gave her a few more thrusts of his fingers before removing them and sliding her panties down her legs, dropping them onto the floor. He hovered over her, tugging his boxers down to below his knees as he settled himself between hers, pushing inside of her in one complete thrust. Usually, after he slips inside her, he starts spewing filth right away, growling into her ear about how wet and tight she felt around him, maybe pinching a nipple while doing so. However, he didn't this time. Simply bit into her neck as he bottomed out, letting her take in his little moans and groans as he started rocking his hips steadily against hers. They were nothing but breathy pants and gasps at the beginning - that is until he picked up his pace, doubling his speed and one hand reaching up to grab the headboard as the other supported himself above her.
"Harry", she gasps wetly into his neck, kissing along it as she wrapped her arms and legs around him, wanting to be as close as possible. "I love you."
He sucks a mark below her jaw, soothing it over with his tongue before speaking. "I love you too, baby girl. Always so sweet to me, such a good girl for me all the time." His hand clenches the headboard, going a bit quicker as he felt her begin to squeeze him. The bed was hitting the wall with how fast he was going, light smacks that muddled her thoughts along with his pretty moans, dipping down to take each of her nipples into his mouth - only once - to pebble them further before attaching his lips to hers.
"I'm your good girl, right?", she asked while running her nails down his back, making him fuck into her hard that causes her to whine.
"Of course you're my good girl. You always will be, right?" He rests his forehead against hers, thrusts becoming sloppy as he reaches his end.
"Yes! Yes, I'll be your good girl. All the time because you're so nice and hot and I... I love you so much, I love you, I-"
She didn't even notice Harry had snuck a hand down to where they were connected, finding her little swollen button and rubbing it back and forth between two fingers. Her back arches off the bed, her eyes rolling in the back of her head as she cums. Her nipples rub against his chest, cooing as she feels the sensation of it and whining as he pulls his hand away, grabbing the headboard again as he fucks her with such vigor he moves her up on the mattress with each thrust.
"That's right, baby, right on my cock." His thrusts are sloppy, uncalculated as he cums. Fucks her through her orgasm as he experiences his, stilling inside her as he feels it start to shoot from his tip. "Fucking hell, I love you so much."
His body goes limp, falling on top of her completely as his prick softens inside her. They rest like that for a few minutes, evening out their breathing and listening to each other's heartbeats. Too soon, Harry pulls out of her and returns to his back on the bed.
"What do you have planned for today?" Her voice sounds dreamy, still in her orgasmic bliss. She twirls her hair as she waits for his answer.
He rests his chin on her stomach, "I'm supposed to go meet Jeff and Harry to go over my tour outfits, but I think I might postpone." He traces around her navel with his finger.
"Why?"
He reaches to his right, opening a drawer from the bedside table and pulling out one of his old head scarves that he still uses from time-to-time as he works out. "So I can use this." He long, slender fingers curl around her wrists, about to tie the head scarf around them before Y/N interupts the action.
"I want breakfast first!" She gets out of bed, still fully naked and walks towards the door, Harry staring at how beautiful and care-free she looked. He thought she was flawless, especially as he saw his cum begin to trickle down her inner thighs. "Come on! I want to make oatmeal but somebody put it on the highest shelf, and I can't reach it."
Harry hates oatmeal, but he loves this girl.

@haaarry on Tumblr