Coincidences (part 2)

💛Minho: (You've been in the Glade for a long time.)
You and Minho had so many similarities, you could've taken each other's places for a day and no one would notice. Well other than the fact that you don't look alike. At all. It had been 365 days since Alby arrived in the Glade. He told you that Minho came a month afterwards and you came the following month. It took a little math... But you figured out what day would mark a year of being in the Glade for the three of you. To "celebrate" you wanted to pull a prank. And since it was Alby's special day, it wasn't going to be just tying his shoelaces together. You set up a sort of trap where he would walk inside the hoop of rope and would be flung upside down hanging from the tree. Of course you'd have witnesses to have others to laugh about it with. And of course so you could help him down after your laugh, but mostly to have witnesses. You found Gally who was happy to come see Alby get pranked, but you couldn't find Minho. You wanted him to see it but Alby appeared to be heading to the trees already.
Alby has a nasty look on his face... Like usual. And he's looking around like the alert guy he is, though he isn't paying much attention to the ground. With a whoosh of air he's swept off his feet and is now dangling from the big tree. You and Gally start laughing until you cry and even Newt starts guffawing at what he just saw as he was casually walking by. Minho finally shows up with a handful of cream and smacks Alby's red face. Alby yells and flails out everywhere while the rest can't even breath. Trying to catch your breath you ask Minho,"Where have you been!?"
"I was thinking to do the same prank! But I couldn't find any rope." He smiles.
"That's why I love you."

❤️Newt: (Still before Thomas or Teresa arrived)
You sometimes helped in the kitchen with Frypan. Today you realize how long your hair has gotten.
"Gosh! I need to get this hair out of my face. I can't cook like this!" You sigh.
"I can braid it for you." Newt says. He just observes, to learn how to cook, but Frypan says he's focused on you more than anything.
"Newt, you can braid?" You scoff.
"Of all the bloody things I could've remembered... That's what WICKED lets me have. So yeah." He chuckles to himself.
"Come show me."
"I'd say I'm pretty good, Y/N."
"Let's make it a competition."
"In your hair, Y/N?" Frypan asks.
"No, Sherlock, mine." Minho suddenly pipes up from the other table in the back.
"Oh my little ray of sunshine." Frypan groans.
You and Newt begin to braid your hair. You're using a mirror to braid one side and Newts working on the other side. After working diligently, you both finish with a French braid.
"We did the exact same braid!" You exclaim.
"you copied me!" Newt joked.
"You can't even tell two different people did it." Frypan shook his head.
"That's my favorite braid." You smiled.
"Mine too." Newt grinned at you.

A/N: OKAY. okay. I finally watched TFIOS. I don't think it was half as good as the book though. Like most movies. But it was still sweet. 😊