My appollogies!

Hey guys, I really haven't updated in a very long time, huh?

Sorry, I've been busy lately. I have a medical condition that gets in the way of my life and school and friends. I eat sick often but lately I've been doing much better.

I also have seen a little something locally and I joined it.

Honestly, if this goes according to plan, i will have a big suprize for you all!

As I say that, I am currently very busy with it and I won't be able to update as often as you or me would like. I'm sorry, the most annoying thing on wattpad (besides rage comments and cursing) is when a author just won't update. And frankly, you readers of mine have been really good about my not updatingness.. Lol, so thanks.
I will submit a new real chapter after this and if you all see this edits I update it, please, go on, suggest in the comments what YOU want me to write about.

Perhaps a hint as to what my project is

Or maybe an interesting selection about banned toys for kids!

Maybe a list of the most annoying tv shows to ever exist.

Or maybe none of those, so go ahead and suggest ideas. If I like one very much, I'll give you a shout out. If not, I will choose the idea with the most votes and dedicate the chapter to whoever I feel deserves it. Sorry for the wait!