Pre-Word by Briella Hughes

Dear Readers,

So- I've decided to start writing. After 3 months of deliciously reading stories here on Wattpad, I've decided to attempt a fanfiction. I've always wanted Zayn and Selena to get together, simply because Zayn is the cutest in 1D and Selena suits him, I think. Also, I am a total Selenator, heart and core.

I hope you'll enjoy this story and please don't judge: it is my first attempt at a work of fiction after all.

This Pre-Word is dedicated to @TessaSkye99, my real-life bestie, as she was the one to encourage me to start writing. Thank you, Tessa!

 Copyright ©Briella Hughes TM  2014

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author’s imagination, or have been uses fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, locales of events in entirely coincidental.

 All rights reserved © Briella Hughes TM                                   

*** This story is not edited, so any grammar or spelling mistakes must be excused. 

*** Please do not advertise your story on here. You can feel free to PM me with a request, or even leave it on my profile, but advertising a story as a comment is rude and will be deleted immediately. 

 *** I don't mind if you criticize my story, actually I'll be glad to see what you think of it. Criticism is very much appreciated because it will help me become a better author. But please do so in a polite way and do not leave comments like that without explaining what is wrong and why you think so.