Chapter Four

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM THE TELEVISION SHOW ONCE UPON A TIME. THE CHARACTERS FROM THE SHOW WERE CREATED BY ADAM HOROWITZ AND EDWARD KITSIS. I ONLY OWN GENNIE WALLIS.

CHAPTER FOUR

Brandon woke up from the sunlight running into his eyes from the window of his new bedroom. He gave a soft groan before he turned around so that his back was to the light, but he saw Gennie. He smiled as he saw her long, black curls spread on her pillow. He lifted himself so that his head rested on his hand and he looked over her shoulder to see her. She was sleeping of course, but he still loved to see her.

His other hand then went to her stomach. She felt his presence and did a small moan and moved her head a little, though her eyes were still shut. Brandon smiled and he kissed her cheek. There was a sudden slight bump on Brandon’s hand. This time, Gennie fluttered her eyes open and whispered, “so both of you are up.”

“I’m sorry sweatheart.” Brandon said.

“It’s alright.” Gennie told him softly, “do you want me to start some breakfast?”

“No. Get some sleep, Rapunzel.” Brandon told her.

Still tired, Gennie agreed happily and she shut her eyes again. Brandon then leaned over and kissed her stomach through her night gown, “let you mother sleep, Odette.”

Gennie smiled and Brandon then stretched his arms above his head as he looked around the room. He had already set up with the movers the bed, their two dressers, Gennie’s mirror, and on one side of the room, they had only bookshelves. All they had to do was unpack their clothes, books, pictures, etc. Just little things now. They also had their kitchen set up the way that they wanted as well as the family room. All they had to do was just unpack the little stuff and personalize their home a little bit.

Another project that they had set on doing was working on the other bedroom. It was going to be the nursery. Brandon and Gennie had planned on painting the room pink and get white carpet on it. After that, they would just need to buy all of their supplies suck as a crib, a small dresser, and a changing table. They were going to do the shopping in the next month when their old house sold, but they were sure that it wouldn’t take that long.

Brandon kissed his fiancé one more time before he then got out of the bed. He gently walked out of the room before he then walked down the hall a couple of the steps and into the washroom. He started the shower and as the water was coming down, he quickly went to the only box that they had in the room. He opened it to see all of the towels that they packed. He grabbed the one at the top and set it on the sink. He then stripped off his nightwear until he was naked. He checked the water and when it was hot enough, he stepped inside of it.

He thought about his father as he began washing his hair, Gennie had unpacked their shampoo, conditioners, and other cleaning supplies the night before after their dinner so that she could relax and have a bath.

Brandon was sure that his father had heard rumours of him living in the house. He was suspecting that his father would come over some time during the day to see him. Maybe even Gennie’s mother would come, but he didn’t want to talk to either of them and he knew that Gennie didn’t want to see her mother. He wanted to leave all of that behind her because her mother locked her in that tower. And truthfully, Brandon didn’t want to see her either. He wouldn’t let Gennie be hurt like that again, but he certainly wasn’t going to let his daughter get hurt. Though Brandon didn’t know her, he knew that he already loved her.

Once Brandon was done his shower, he dried himself off with the towel and then walked to his room with his towel around his waist. He came into the room silently and saw that Gennie was still sleeping. He went to his already opened box of clothes. He found a pair of dark blue, fading jeans and a brown shirt. Once he was dressed, he set the towel into the dirty pile on the floor that was already there with both of Gennie’s towels that she used last night.