PureClan- Members

Leader: CrunchStar- (StorianPen ) Originally ginger Tom who is now covered in thick, Scorched black fur and wide, flamelike eyes. A kind cat.
_____________________________________
Deputy: MistFire- (StarShiner ) Slim silver tabby with darker stripes following the shape of her body and a blue tint to her fur.
_____________________________________
Medicine Cat: BrightFox- Slim ginger and white patched she-cat
Apprentice: none
_____________________________________
Warriors:
RockDust- (Common_Conspiracy ) Extremely Dashing and Handsome Pale Beige Tom with dark brown ears. Three different shades of Brown spiral up his tail, darkening as they reach the tip. His Paws are also
light brown with a small bright pink nose. His eyes are A rich, fire like Amber colour. His left eye is missing and permanently closed with a scar.
---
IceStorm: (Frostycloud )Pure white she-cat with a sharp pale Icy Blue colour covering her paws, tail-tips, ear-tips and her muzzle, accompanied by her darker blue eyes that slowly fuse with a twisted purple as they reach the rim of her eyes.
---
MoonFeather: (StarShiner) Beautiful, striped silver tabby with a luminous blue eyes that twist into purple aound the edges.
---
BlackHawk- (Frostycloud ) Pure black Tom with a long tail and big ears.
---
BlossemFall: (Frostycloud) Black she-cat with missalanious white patches that follow the pattern of her body. Her nose is a bright pink and she has emerald eyes.
---
AshHeart: (StarShiner ) beautiful dark grey tabby with lighter stipes, crystal blue eyes,and a bright pink nose
---
DarkMoon: (@?) Pure black she-cat?
__________________________________
Queens:
DoveSky- (Common_Conspiracy) sleek, pure white she-cat with one, messy pure black heart shape on her left flank.
_____________________________________
Apprentices:
TwistedPaw: (Common_Conspiracy ) A beautiful she-cat looking almost identical to ShyStar/Mask apart from her markings being a tad bit darker and her back left leg being twisted due to a birth defect.
---
BlitzPaw: (@me) Sleek bengle she-cat with growling golden leopard-like markings down her body.
---
FairPaw: (@me) Pale sandy Tom with long striped legal and a mask like marking around his eyes
---
FlintPaw: (@_RolePlay_) Pale Tom who is the spitting image of his father, RockDust.
---
LionPaw: (StarShiner ) bulky Strong pale golden Tom
---
EbonyPaw: (@?) Pure black she cat with a purple tint to her fur
---
DriftPaw: (?)
---
PebblePaw: (?)
_____________________________________
Kits: None
_____________________________________
Elders: None
_____________________________________
Villain's:
ShadowScar- (StarShiner ) Strong, muscular brown Tom with marking like those of a tiger and unnatural violet eyes.
---
And Rip to ShyStar- Light pumpkin peach She-Cat with a pastel brown ring around her eye, ears and left for-paws. Her tail tip is a light beige along with her chest. She has a darker orange patch on her left flank with smaller circles and Amber eyes.