forty.

TW//TALK OF SELF HARM

"We're trying to be better," I say to all of our friends, who were disappointed that we've been isolating but are unsure of how to feel.

"It's understandable that you've been isolating, we don't blame you guys. We just want the best for you both and are proud of you guys for trying to change," Kristen responds.

We all catch up on things we've missed, and the biggest surprise being that Scott and Kristen broke up.

No wonder Scott didn't show.

It was only David, Kristen, Josh, Paige, Mariah, Heath, and Joe that showed up to dinner.

Carly and Erin are out of town, I guess Carly and Bruce ended their relationship as well and Erin took her on a vacation to things off of her mind.

Regardless of how many people showed up, it was nice to reconnect with everyone again.

~

It's about a week later, and Zane and I are nearly done packing our entire house.

It was quick, I know, but we both needed change.

We're now heading into couples therapy, along with Mia's appointment.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hijazi?" Our therapist calls out.

Mia already headed into her play therapy appointment, so we walked straight into the office.

"So, based off of our time last week, I want you guys to work on communication. Telling each other how you feel, how your day went, simple things that you have control of," Anne says.

"We're going to do a trust exercise. Turn towards each other, palms resting on the other person's, and eye contact. Tell the other person what's on your mind right now," She adds.

"Maya, you start," She finishes.

"I feel numb without Connor," I say, with tears rolling down my face.

"And Zane?" Anne asks.

"I wish you would've told me that you're cutting again," He says.

I look down at my arms, I was wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, but due to this exercise, the sleeves were slightly up, revealing my 2-day old scars.

I reach to cover my arms, however Zane pushes the sleeves up further to see the full thing.

His eyes watered as he looked.

My arms were covered.

"I needed to feel something," I say.

"This isn't the right way to do it and you know that," Zane responds.

"Zane, could you step out for a minute?" Anne asks, and he steps out.

Once the door shuts, she begins talking.

"When did this start again?" She asks.

"About a week ago, and I'm 2 days clean now," I reply.

"What else makes you feel something?" She asks.

"Smoking weed and writing music," I respond, easy question.

"Then get high, and write a song. Or do one of the two," She says.

I agree with what she says, and she gives me crisis resources for when I get the urge.

Zane comes back in and we talk for another hour, allowing ourselves to trust and communicate again.

I'd say it was a pretty successful therapy session.

Of course, it didn't fix everything, but it definitely helped.

We go back to our old house and I decide that I need more change.

So I order hair dye on Postmates, and I dye my hair.

@mayaleone: feelin like a whole, brand, new bitch, bussin, bitch i'm bussin

As for our new house?

Well..

We went bigger.

14 million dollars.

And as we close this chapter,

We open another.

"AND, CUT!" The director yells.

"THAT WAS PERFECT GUYS, AND THAT'S A WRAP ON OUR THIRD AND FINAL MOVIE!" He adds.

We all cheer and group hug.

This movie was definitely the hardest to film, out of all three.

You can call me Maggie, Maggie Lindemann.

I'm an actress, and singer.

"Hey, you did so well!" Zane exclaims.

Yeah, he got to have his own name in the movies. Lucky.

"Thank you! That's so sweet," I reply.

"You did incredible as well! Especially for it being your first role," I add.

"That means so much coming from you, you're so talented. Academy Awards and Grammys don't lie," He replies.

"Uhm, do you wanna go on a date sometime?" He asks.

"That's so sweet of you, I'm flattered, but I'm in a relationship with someone, as of recently actually," I answer.

"Oh, can I ask who?" He replies.

"Shawn Mendes, but it's very lowkey," I say.

Yes, it's true.

I'm bisexual as hell with a female preference, but he slid in my DMs and I couldn't help myself.

"Oh, congratulations, that's awesome," He says, defeated but happy for me.

"Thank you," I reply.

"Friends?" I ask.

"Friends," He answers.

THE END.

OH MY GOD. THIS SERIES IS OVER. I WANNA CRY.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING. I'M NOT GONNA SAY A LOT BECAUSE IT'S 2AM AND I'M TIRED.

BUT THANK YOU.

KINDA WANNA DO A BOOK FOLLOWING THE LIFE OF MAGGIE, BUT IDK?? LEMME KNOW IF IT'S TOO MUCH OR NOT ENOUGH.

I LOVE Y'ALL. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. I'M SORRY I'M A SLOW UPDATER NOW, SCHOOL IS BEATING THE FUCK OUTTA ME.

OKAY BYE.

FOR NOW.