41

(Story mode)

"Bro, you going somewhere ?" Taehyung asks as he saw Jimin tip-toeing to the front door.

"Eh ? Me ? N-no hahahaha...."

"Yeah, that laugh sure is too awkward. Come on, where're you going ? You're dressing nicely today."

"To see Mina I guess..." Jimin scratches his nape.

"Ooohhhh !!! Finally after a long time, my Jimina heart !!! But, why the hell are you lying to me though ?!"

"Idk though. My brain just tell me to lie to you. Sorry bro."

"You talk as if you have one tchh."

Jimin grins making Taehyung smiles. His bestfriend is finally getting to make the move again and of course, Taehyung is happy for him.

"So, I'm home alone now..." said Taehyung.

It's only him and Jimin living in BTS's dorm now as all the married members have moved out with their partner.

Both of them even made a promise to get married together so that none of them will be left out alone in the dorm.

Suddenly, his phone rings. The boy begin to form his iconic box smile seeing the name on the screen.

minatozaKIM SANA
Accept | Decline

•••

Mina smiles as she received a message from Jimin telling that he's arrived. She grabs her sling bag and walks happily to the living room.

"Where are you going, unnie ?" asks Dahyun.

"A date ?" Mina laughs awkwardly.

"Geez now you want to leave me alone too. I need to ask Vernon out !" Dahyun mumbles as she walks to her room making Mina chuckles.

Of course Dahyun won't like the idea of her being alone. The girl hates being bored. Losing her crazy partner, Chaeyoung and other members already made her bored. Now that Mina and Sana are out for date, she'll feel more bored.

As Mina walks to the parking lot, there is a van waiting for her. She gets inside and open her face mask.

"So, where are we going princess ?" Jimin asks with a smile on his face.

Mina almost smile when he saw the guy infront of her smile to her. That crescent shaped eyes that he formed whenever he smiles never fails to make Mina's heart melts.

"Your outfit reminds me of beach."

And that's their destination.

•••

parkchimmy ✔