Darcy Styles

*like...3 months later or something*

I wake up in the morning, put on Harry's beanie, My gray jumper, and my oddly patterned grayish pants on .

My stomach was HUGE!!!! We drive to the doctors for and ultra sound and..... "Congradulations Mrs. and Mr. Styles, It's a girl!" The doctor says. Harry and i smile. We drive back home and guess who's there?! Perrie, Rose, Eleanor, Lou, Lux, and the boys! Oh, and Paul! We all snuggle up on the couch well, Harry and i sit on the bean bag. Harry rubs my tummy for a while and then she kicks, I laugh. "Don't mess with Darcy, she's fiesty today." I say. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*5 months later*

"Come on Kylie! You can do it!!!" The doctor says. i push as hard as i can and then i hear crying.  I rela and the doctors go awya with little Darcy. minutes later They bring Darcy back and i hold her in my arms. "Hi Darcy." I say. She smiles. Just then, she yawns, then falls asleep on the spot. Later, we go home and i put her in the crib. The rest of the night, she doesn't even cough, She's the best thing ever.

------------------------------------------------

Pic on the right is Darcy!!!!!!! hope you liked it!!!