𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕖: 𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝔸𝕟 𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•

  •◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

  •◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

[I ended up having to rush a bit because I got a MASSIVE headache last night, but regardless, I think it still turned out fine.... I hope... This one-shot's a bit weird. That is intended.]

"Oh Infinite~!"

Ngh... Of course the doctor would want something at this moment. He can never shut that mouth of his and leave me to be alone.

"Come quickly now, I have something to show you!"

I remained calm, showing no spec of annoyance as I walked to the doctors testing quarters. I made sure to take my time on my little stroll there.

Entering the room, I saw the doctor standing next to one of the many computers that he has built over at the end of the room. Again, I took my time walking down the long room. Occasionally lifting my claws on the pods, leaving tiny scratch marks. The doctor heard me walk in, and turned around in Glee.

"Infinite! Finally, you made it. I have something splendid to show you!" The doctor clapped. I gave a perfunctory nod. I was more than ready to leave... The doctor turned around and activated something, causing one of the many blue pods in the room to come forth.

"Ta-da!!!" Doctor Eggman stood in front of the tube, shaking his hands like a fool. I stood there in complete silence. Eggman rolled his eyes at my nonchalant attitude. "Well, what's inside the tube should be more interesting. I, just like my grandfather, have created an artificial being!" He explained as he stroked his mustache at his, 'scintillating' idea. Still, I was not any way impressed.

"The last I recalled, you were working on Metal Sonic. One that would 'exceed your enemy in every way', were you not?" I slightly mocked him. As many attempts the doctor has had to make Metal Sonic better than his organic counterpart, he still brags each time he rebuilds the machine. The doctor's mustache went down, I smirked under my mask. "And why waste your time on these experiments and projects? I can create an infinite amount of clones at will, can I not?" The doctor growled. "Don't forget, I was the one who gave you those powers. And I can take them away at any time I want to!"

Over my dead body...

The doctor quickly calmed down within seconds, going back to his oh-so-brilliant creation. "Now where was I. Oh yes! I've finally made an artificial being. I have an abundance of things I would love to test, so she would be the perfect candidate for this! All she'll ever know is this life, which will surely keep her where I want her."

A girl? Hmm, interesting. "And if 'She', gets curious?" I questioned him. The doctor usually says that he has everything under control, but something is bound to happen.