Fingers Entwined

Pudding awoke, eyes slowly fluttering open as she looked around the cave she was staying in. It was the day she escaped.

She looked outside to see a hail storm. She sighed in disappointment as he started scooping the pudding cup into her mouth using her hands. She remembered that she also had some uncooked rabbit morsel, but didn't care. Finishing the pudding cup, she ate the uncooked morsel. It tasted..good. Not great, but good.

"Help!"

A young male voice said, Pudding then putting the morsel away. The voice was revealed to be a blue Teletubby, whose face was grey and bangs were covering one eye. "P-please forgive me ma'am,"He said to Pudding. "But I need a place to stay."

The female tubby nodded solemnly, eyes narrowing slightly in distrust. She scooched over. The male tubby sat next to her, blue fur brushing against her white fur. "Pretty,"He mumbled, admiring her cow-like fur.

His cube antenna shook a bit and turned a purplish color. He was blushing as well. Pudding giggled and offered him some morsel, him accepting it gratefully. "Thank you,"He said.

"Can you speak?"He asked Pudding, wondering why she wasn't speaking.

"I can,"She said, easing the male tubby a bit. "I don't talk much."

"I see that,"The tubby said. "Oh! Where are my manners? I'm Rodger, and you are...?"

"Pudding,"The female tubby replied. "Originally named Subject 0327."

Rodger giggled and booped her. Pudding smiled as a tear slid down her cheek. The first act of affection she had received in forever. "You know, I haven't met anybody so nice in forever,"Pudding said. 

"Same here,"Rodger replied. "I was experimented on ever since I was a baby. That's how I got my grey skin."

The female tubby nodded, touching it to reveal that it felt a bit rough. 

"And this black eye,"He said, pointing to the uncovered eye. "My other eye is covered."

Pudding brushed his bangs back to reveal a blue eye, making the blue fur tubby blush in embarrassment.

"I-I don't like the way it looks,"He said, voice-cracking a bit. "I wish it was gold or something...like yours!"

Pudding giggled and kissed his nose, making him blush like crazy. He kissed her cheek, making her blush.

"T-this is a bit soon,"He said. "But I like you."

"I like you too,"Pudding giggled once more.

They held hands, fingers entwining easily, like they were made for eachother. 

"Maybe the hail isn't so bad."Rodger commented. "Especially when you're around."

the end because yes.