BRYCEN

Looking over at his ringing phone for the third time, Brycen pressed the silence button on his iPhone 12. A wave a guilt washed over him as he glanced down at Mya asleep on his chest. She was beautiful, that was clear to anyone looking at her. The way she carried herself, her drive, and ambition is what pulled him to her even more. Her five seven frame was slender but with enough curves for any man to hold on to. Her full D cup breast, flat stomach, full pouty lips, and dark brown eyes that he loved. He could tell she wasn't asleep but he didn't feel like sparing her feelings today, when it came to Laniya. Thinking of her put a sting in his heart. She didn't deserve what he was doing or what he contemplating doing to her. Taking a deep breath he looked away from Mya.

Laniya was a great woman and Brycen knew he was fucking up but like many men he wanted his cake and to eat it too. I wasn't like either of his women wanted for anything but he just knew that his loyalty should be solely to Laniya but here he is three days later laid up with his side chick.

"If you're going to be thinking about the next bitch after you just fucked the hell out me you must have bumped your head." Mya finally spoke removing her head from his chest and getting out of the bed.

She was tired of his phone going off , she didn't understand why he just wouldn't let the bitch know he was with her. Mya was in love with Brycen but knowing he loved another woman drove her crazy, she hated it. Of course she knew her role but she was getting tired of playing the it.

Already knowing she wasn't asleep Brycen mentally rolled his eyes. He was tired of the same argument with her. Mya knew he had a girl when they started messing around. They had met a little over a year ago at the club he took Laniya to, one night turned in to months, months led to her getting pregnant and luckily he talked her out of keeping it, but months turned into a year and now he was stuck in a situation he didn't know how to get the fuck out of. Not that he wanted to get out of it, if he could help it.

"Listen I'm not in the mood for this shit today bruh." Brycen spoke sitting up and swinging his legs over the bed. Scratching the back of his neck he took a deep breath.

"You're never in the mood. I'm tired of being the side bitch. You ride around the whole fucking Manatee County with this bitch like I don't fucking matter." She yelled now standing in his face.

Trying to keep his composure Brycen stood to his full six two frame. He was what you considered a big ass nigga. Tattoos covered ninety percent of his body. His slanted eyes and handsome chocolate face is what drove women to him. His full lips and mouth full of golds gave him the appearance of a dope boy. But it was more to him then the natural eye could see. Yes he dealt in the streets but he also had his hands in a few legal matters to cover for the lifestyle he lived with Laniya.

"You not gone have too many times to keep calling her a bitch."

Snapping her head back, Mya searched his face to see if he was serious right now. The hurt look on her face made him regret speaking how he felt, but it was the truth, that was the part he hated about her. The jealousy was getting worse and her throwing dirt on Laniya's name was starting to piss him off. She was stepping out of line and it needed to be fixed. One thing he always made clear was no one stood next to his girl and no one was going to disrespect her. Openly or privately. Yeah he was a dog ass nigga but he loved his bitch. Laniya was just different even when she was hurt she catered to his every need. Mentally, physically and emotionally. Never getting out of character. When hoes came from out of nowhere she handled her issues with Brycen and Brycen only. That's why he loved her.

"So you really gone stand her and defend her B?" Her voiced cracked.

Tears filled her eyes as she looked for answers within him. He couldn't lie and say he wasn't feeling something for Mya, but Laniya was his heart. His rider, he knew he was never leaving her but he didn't want to let Mya go either. Dragging both of them along was selfish of him but he couldn't help himself. Taking a minute to gather his thoughts, he pulled her naked frame into his.