10;

friday, 5th february, 2016

TWITTER

8:46 pm

casey💋 | casewhitman
break ups suck :(

256,000 likes 45,000 replies

@zandercooper @casewhitman you're the one who ended it. why should you be suffering?

@casewhitman @zandercooper please don't make this harder than it already is. i just want peace.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

DAILY SOCIAL REPORT

Casey Whitman reveals break up with Zander Cooper? Hints of a messy breakup!

One of our favourite celebrity couples has broken up. Casey Whitman revealed on Twitter that she and her longtime boyfriend, Zander Cooper, have parted ways. She tweeted that breakups suck and he replied seemingly in an angry manner.

He revealed that Casey was the one who made the decision to split, suggesting that Zander was opposed to her decision. This comes as a shock as it was predominantly Casey who would be open about their relationship, when in situations with the media. Zander was a private person when it came to his relationship, although it seems that their break-up has impacted him a lot more than his counter-part. However, Casey did seem deeply upset by the whole situation as she asked for their breakup to be amicable and peaceful.

See below for the full twitter exchange and stay tuned for updates on this shocking revelation.

9:03 pm

9:03 pm

5th february, 2016

written by eliza jones