chapter 7 the hottie

I looked at the clock and gasped but relised that it was Sunday. I got up and looked in the small fridge that I have but nothing was in there so I decided to go out to eat breakfast. I quickly got dressed and went to the near by cafe as I was trying to decide what I wanted I noticed this cute guy just looking at me, I had to admit he was dang hot. So I went up and told him what I wanted " is that all I can get for you beautiful" I giggled " yes, and thankyou gentlemen" . I decided to give him my number so I just wrote my number on a piece of paper and slipped it in his pocket t- . On the way out I was in La La land that I bumped right into a brick wall. I look up to see Tucker not a brick wall. I spilled coffee all over him.

I just froze for a second " Tucker I'm so sorry here let me take you to my house It's not that far away. Before he could even respond I took his hand and took him to my apartment. I found my dad's shirt and jeans that I accidently took with me pushed him into the shower gave him the clothes and told me to shower. I heard him mumbled " Gosh when did she become so agresive" " shut it Tucker" I responded codly.

While Tucker was taking a shower I decided to text that "guy"

( j= jack/ the hottie E= Emmie/ the lame you know who)

E- Hey

J- hey it was nice to see you beautiful, it made me preppy to see you

I blushed hard, no one has ever complimented me this much>

E- thanks but I really like to know your name .

J- Are you sure cause I don't mind calling you beautiful, My names Jack.

I blushed harder,and I couldn't stop smilling while looking at my phone I gues Tucker noticed cause he was looking confused shirtless by my door but he still had jeans on " PUT SOME THIG ON TUCKER." I yelled while throwing a shirt at him "ok fine, fine" then he sat right beside me on my bed "so what'cha smilling at" I stiffend up " nothing" "wow Em your a horrible liar"he said while laughing " fine so this guy and I were just texting" soon his smile became a frown ."oh" Then he said that he had someone important to meet. so I said "someone important" while wiggling my eyebrows he told me to shutup codly and left. I don't know what his problem is and kept on texting jack.

HEY GUYS THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING PLEASE COMMENT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME HAPPY . LOVE YA'LL