Anxiety turned fame

Stiles annoying alarm clock woke him up for school. He groaned while getting up out of bed to take a shower and get ready to face his fears. On his way out of the new appointment he grabbed a banana for breakfast, his keys and took off in his blue Jeep. On his way to school he plugged in his phone to his aux cord and listened to his somewhat embarrassing playlist. The first song that came on was You belong with me by Taylor Swift which, Stiles would hate to admit but was one of his all time favorite songs. He shortly after pulled in to the schools parking lot, parked and started to walk into Beacon Hills high. He didn't even get to the doors before he noticed the girls starring and jealous boyfriends egos hitting the floor. He walked into the main office to get his schedule and shortly after that the bell rang for 1st period. He walked to his first class Math and took a seat all the way in the far left corner in the back so he wouldn't be as noticed. The more people that started to tremble in the more girls that would gossip to their friends about the new "bad boy". Right before class started he looked around and noticed this extremely good looking guy. He had these gorgeous grey-blue eyes that made Stiles' stomach drop, beautiful light brown locks, and his body was like a Greek God. Stiles stayed quiet in the back but all he could think about was how to act calm around him. This Greek God like man walked up to Stiles with a curious look on his face. He said, "You look very familiar do I know you from somewhere ."Stiles quickly after realized that that was Jackson the popular jock that used to bully him and make him feel worthless. Stiles said " I used to live in this town I went away for a little while but I'm back now," Jackson looked shocked he thought he would have recognized him if he used to live in Beacon Hills and go to his school. Jackson unintentionally said, " That's weird I think I would have noticed someone who looks like you." Stiles blushed a little too much and they talked a little bit more until Math started. Stiles couldn't tell if Jackson was flirting with him or just wanting to make fun of him with his lacrosse friends at lunch.

Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a VERY long time. I hope your enjoying the story, Have a great day/night. ❤️