Poisoned Coffee

--Rewind of last episode --

                    Turtles p.o.v

There was a river flowing past the place where I get my scales eaten , when I get there i will throw a shell to distract them and run
"Shell Ridden Hoe get here , time to eat your peng scales."
"Yes ma'am"
You are walking and throw a scale , they run for it and you begin swimming until you end up in BigHit Studios sink.

----------------------------

               Lee Kaya's p.o.v

I was walking to BigHit Studio when i saw everyone outside and Jungkook running to my side looking disgusted by what he's seen.

Jungkook says "K-Kaya.. " he gags , "Your disgusting turtle son is back and he looks bleeding toenail fungus.."

I  looked at him shocked af like wtf i hate him he should've died in the mafia he is green , retarded and weird at least hes bleeding toe fungus.

I reply " O-oh my god.. , don't let me see him..."

Jungkook says "Oka-"
before he could finish the other 6 members come running over with that thing that slid out my pussy with green slime.

ot6 shouted  " KAYA LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKK . DIDN'T YOU MISS YOUR SON HAVE A HUGG."

I stared at them , Jungkook and Me hate my son because we want to have a child of our own now he is back we cannot because I don't have enough room in my house for all of them.
I faked hugged him with no smile on my face. I hope he didn't pick up any weird infections from the mafia because I don't really want to inherit those.

------------------------------

                  Turtles p.o.v

My mum hugged.. ME?!!?!??!?!?! 
omg omg OMG OMG DOES SHE FINALLLY LOVE ME LIKE WTF SHE HAS NEVER DONE THIS 
I look at her with watering eyes..
She is wearing a ring with a name on it ....
J U N G K O O K ? !
I say " Eomma who you married t-"She cut me off "Jungkook."OT7 "Lets go and get coffee!"

----------------------------

                 Lee Kaya's p.o.v

IM GONNA POISON HIS COFFEEE HE WILL NEVER KNOW.

I say " Stay here ill get him some clothes and water brb."

I already had clothes and water im just going to the coffee shop , i take coffee from the back and add pills and order something for us all and go back.

I say "Here u go"
I pour water on the turtle and put on ugly clothes.
We all walk to the coffee shop and I go to the counter and take all the coffees and the poisoned one and give it to my son .

I say "Cheers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hun"
We all drink when suddenly my son starts coughing and falls on the floor

I say "Oop- rip i guess lol"

Everyone laughs at him because its funny then a ambulance comes and picks him up then everyone starts crying but me and jungkook who just stare at my turtle happily because we honestly dont care , like hahahahaha loser shouldve been more aware you know i hated you so why did you think i would like u again just cause u came back like no one cares like stfu u ugly ass bitch go eat ur own ass instead of getting fine ass jimin so eat u out like some fishy girls Pu$$y.

ur in the ambulance when Coffee by bts plays and thatslowkey funny because they made it while turtle was in the mafia.