America x reader swimming

America x reader

It was just one regular morning. You got up, showered, brushed your hair and teeth, and got dressed. It all changed when you got a text.

It read "hey, (y/n)! It's the hero, America! I'm throwing a pool party at my place tonight at 5:00! See ya there bro btw: it's also a sleepover" instantly you blushed at the thought of seeing America, with... His... Shirt... *gulp* off. ((A/N: I'm blushing +_+))

You replied to his text "I'll be there, thanks for inviting me!"

The first thing that popped into your mind was, "WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WHERE!! None of my swimsuits will do!" Then after 25 min. Of thinking you decided to go shopping.

*time skip brought to you by americas abs*

After you shopping trip you came home with a dead sexy swimsuit, Jean shorts, a shirt with the American flag design, and retro sunglasses. You spent $200 but it was worth it!

"Damn!" You thought, "it's already 4:35!" Quickly, you put on your swimsuit then over top of it your new outfit. Then, you packed a bag with a hair brush, tooth paste and tooth brush, and lacy matching Victorias secret underwear and bra. ((Honhonhon reader-chan thinks she's gonna get laid)) finally you started walking over to Americas house. (He only lives 5 blocks away)

*time skip cuz who wants to read about walking*

Once you arrived at americas house, you fixed your hair, took a deep breath, and rang his doorbell. After waiting 15 seconds somebody came to the door. It was Alfred.

"Hey, (y/n)!! Thanks for coming bro!" America unintentionally shouted at you. He was just so excited you came!

You smiled. "There's no way I would miss it!" Alfred guestered for you to come in. You blushed at his gentleman move. As you walked in you saw many countries.

Prussia, Spain, France, Germany, Italy, England, China, and Japan.

Prussia stood up when he saw you and said, "Who's zhis pretty lady?" He smirked.

A light blush came across your face as Alfred replied, "(y/n)! (Y/n) (l/n). We've been friends since high school."

*time skip to when you are about to get in the pool*

You were sitting beside the pool with your legs in the water, watching all the countries mess around. The BTT was swimming underwater and grabbing people's legs and pulling them under.

All of the sudden you were pulled into the pool by a strong force. It was Alfred. As soon as you got back up to the surface you realized something was wrong.

You swimsuit top had fallen... Off.

"Umm.. Alfred?" You asked embarrassed.

"Yeah bro?"

"My.. Uh... Swimsuit top kind of.. Well.. Fell........ Off." You mumbled.

Immediately his face turned a bright shade of red.

"I'll find if for you." He dived under the water. After about 20 seconds he came up to the surface and tried to hand you your swimsuit top.

"Alfred... Can you put it on for me? I can't reach it on my back." You asked , blood rushing to your face. Alfred nodded his face turning even redder.

You moved your arms away from your chest and slowly he put your too around you. You felt his hands touching your back as he tied the back our your suit. His touch burned your skin. You could tell he was nervous by the way his hands were shaking.

"Done." He said as he spun you around. ((Btw: you are on a floatie.)) Your (e/c) eyes met his blue diamonds.

His lips slightly brushed against yours. You put your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. You ran your hands through his hair. Then, did the unexpected.

You pulled his cowlick.