Future Wyatt

I orbed Phoebe back to the house and found everyone in the attic.

"Ah, your back." Paige said.

"What happened?" Phoebe asked. "I thought Piper went to P3?"

"She did." Chris said. "I went there to talk to her about something and then demons came out of no where, grabbed her and shimmered out. One of them stayed and was like 'I'll be back'."

"Wait, how do you know it was the Source?" Phoebe asked.

"I'm assuming it was because the attack was right after the last one." he said.

"Do you have any idea what kind of demons they were?" I asked.

"No."

"Where's Wyatt?" Phoebe asked.

"Leo took him up to magic school with baby Chris." Paige said.

A demon shimmered in. I was about to blow him up but he put his hand up.

"Ah! l wouldn't do that if l were you." he said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because then you won't be able to get the eldest Charmed one back." he said.

"Why are you here?" Phoebe asked.

"I'm here to propose a trade." he said.

"A trade?" Chris said.

"Yes, a trade. We'll trade you the Charmed one, for the girl." he said, pointing at me.

"Done." I said.

"Undone!" said Chris. "You could die!"

"And so could Piper." I said, "Look, I have more active powers than her, I can take care of myself."

"Are you sure?" Phoebe asked.

"I'll be fine." I said.

"Then it is done." the demon said. He waved his hand and Piper appeared.

"How did I get here?" she asked.

The demon grabbed my arm and shimmered out.

We appeared in the underworld, and I was suddenly bound by ropes up against the wall.

"Oh I see how it is," I said, assuming that the Source was near by. "You want me to beg for my life while trembling in fear, right? Well sorry to say, but that's not going to happen."

"Ah, Blaze," I heard a guys voice say, "It's been a while since I've heard your voice."

"And it's been about two seconds since I've heard yours, random mysterious guy." I said.

He laughed. "You always were a joker weren't you?"

"You tell me."  l said.

"You'll find out soon enough." he said.

"Okay, I'm bored, come out and be all menacing already." I said.

"Very well."

A tall figure walked out of the shadows. He was wearing all black, and had longish curly hair.

"Hey, I know- Wyatt." I said. The only reason I knew what future Wyatt looked like is because when Chris was having flashbacks about Bianca, I experienced it to, something to do with premonitions and being an empath or something.

"Very clever." he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Or should I say, what are you doing here in this time? And why are you evil? We changed the future so you'd be good."

"And you suceeded." he said.

"Care to elaborate?" I asked.

"When I found out what you were doing, I came back to the past so I could still be evil. I'm still there in the future, but I'm good. The bad me is here." he said.

"I'm actually surprised that that made sense." I said. "Anyway, back to my main focus, what do you want with me exactly?"

"You have power, and a lot of it. You pose a threat, so I want you to join me." he said.

I started laughing. "I'm sorry, it's just I keep picturing baby Wyatt sitting in a throne with a crown on his head and ruling people."

"It's not funny." he said.

"Yeah your right, it's actually kinda sad when you think of it." I said.

"As I was saying, you could be the most powerful-"

I started laughing again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, go on."

"The most powerful sorcerer in the underworld, and you would be queen."

"And you would be what, King? Yeah, I don't think so." I said.

"Look." he said fiercly. "The Charmed ones are going to feel threatened of you in the future and are going to get rid of you. Why not get rid of them first?"

"You see, I don't think they will, Chris probably would have told me if that was going to happen, and I actually like them so hows about no." I said. "And besides, who would want to be ruler of this hole anyway?"

"Suit yourself." he said. He waved his hand and  the ropes that were binding me disappeared.

I stepped away from the wall. "That's it? Your letting me go?"

"Yes, I am." he said.

"Wow, for the Source, your not that menacing." I said.

"Any other person would be dead by now, but your different." he said.

"Why did you take Piper? Why not just take me first?" I asked.

"Because someone would have been with you, and that makes you harder to get." he said.

"Chris was with Piper." I said.

"But they would've been expecting an attack on you." he said.

"Not really," I said. "I was shopping in New York at the time."

"Besides that, I needed leverage."

"That's wonderful, but I'm going to go home now, this place smells. Good bye Wyatt." I said.

"I'll have you one day Blaze." he muttered.

"Yeah, when Edward Cullen finally admits he's actually a fairy." I said and I orbed home.

I appeared in tha attic to find Phoebe scrying, Paige making a potion, Piper looking through the book and Chris pacing back and forth.

"Whoa, tense much?" I said. They all snapped their heads towards me.

"Blaze!"

Everybody ran towards me.

"Are you alright? What happened? Are you okay?" Everbody kept asking me.

"Guys, calm down!" I said. "I'm fine."

"What happened?" Chris asked.

"I was tied up, had a little chat with the Source, and he let me go." I said.

"He just let you go."

"Yep." I said.

"Who is he?" Piper asked.

"This is where it gets really confusing." I said. "The new Source is future Wyatt."