Shinra Kusakabe ~ New Recruit

Today there was a new set of firefighters coming in since company 8 was trying to expand. Captain Obi and lieutenant Hinawa were the only ones who had met the recruits before.

" Get ready everyone, the greenies are coming in today!" Obi shouted through a megaphone all excited.

He went to Arthur and Shinra's room and started banging on the door.

"Wake up kids! We need to talk!" Arthur started shuffling around in his bed hesitantly getting up to open the door for Obi.

"Hey-" Obi said knocking once more but the door felt fleshy this time. It was Arthur's beautiful forehead.

"Heh sorry Arthur" he apologized while sheepishly smiling and scratching the back of his neck. "It's fine" Arthur said while rubbing his forehead. "

The new recruits are coming in today and I want you guys to be on your best behaviours okay?" "Yes sir" They said in unison. "And Shinra keep those hands to yourself because we do have female recruits" Shinra started smiling that nervous smile "Yes sir"

Everyone was in uniform and lined up waiting for the new members when Captain Obi walked in with a group of two girls and two boys.

"Goodmorning again everyone. These are your new coworkers." He started. "Katsuki Bakugou, third generation pyrokinetic. Kinda like you shinra but hands haha." He said, pointing to a spikey blonde haired boy with red eyes, a scary smile plastered on his face.

"Not another Shinraaaa" Tamaki whined. Shinra just glared at her.

"Shouto Todoroki" Obi continued, pointing to a boy with half red and half white hair, his eyes were also two different colours." Also a third gen, but a unique one. He wields both fire and ice."

"Next we have Momo Yaoyorozu. she isn't a pyrokinetic but she can create anything she puts her mind to", he pointed to one of the girls with black hair wearing a very revealing outfit.

"Last but not least (Y/N), she is a third generation pyrokinetic. She's a fire breather, she can create her own flames but she can also absorb her opponents fire power and send it back even stronger"

"Welcome, all of you, to Company 8, get to know each other because in about an hour we're going to have a match to test your powers, everyone, including the original team"

Everyone started making small talk immediately. "Hey Shinra, I don't know who you are but I'LL SURPASS YOU" Bakugou said.

Shinra was just smiling. "Tch, What are you smiling about? Can't believe I got compared to this extra" He walked off. "I like him" Arthur laughed.

"Shut up bird brain" Shinra snapped back. "Imma go talk to him, we'll be great friends...I think" He walked off toward Bakugo and Todoroki.

(Y/N)'s POV
I watched as everyone was making small talk from the sidelines because I was scared, a nervous wreck. I couldn't quite control my fire breathing that well.

Every time I giggle a small breath of fire comes out and I find it embarrassing. I'm a goof and I laugh at everything so I decided to keep quite and just smile and wave.

I couldn't keep up this act for much longer because these three girls from the company were walking towards me. What do I do? Shit they're here.

"Hi" they said "Hey" I answered in the smallest voice possible. "Awww she's so cuute" the girl with the two pigtails said.

"I'm Tamaki, this is sister Iris and that's Maki" she said pointing towards the other two girls. I just smiled.

"Why aren't you socialising?" she asked. "Uh...uhm I'm kinda nervous cause everytime I giggle I breathe a bit of fire.

"Aww ain't that cute Maki?" "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A GORILLA?!" Her sudden burst of anger took me by surprise and I giggled a bit and I felt the fire coming up my esophagus.