Chapter: 6

The nurse got mad at me because yesterday I punched her in her stomach. When she told me, I just laughed because it's funny. She told me I was punished. I was just like....uhhhhh Bruh your not my mother. She told me to speak correctly. So I did.
"Okay, you want me to speak correctly?" I said.
"Yes I do" she scolds me.
"Okay...WELL LOOK HERE NASTY, YOUR NOT MY MOTHER YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT TELL ME WHAT THE HELL TO DO!!!" I screamed at her. she looked at me in surprise so I said "Got it? Good. Now get out of my way so I can see my boyfriend". I pushed her out of the way and she tripped.
As I walked into Jonathan's room I see a lady. I knock on the window as I walk in. She spins around with full force and told me to get out. As I started walking out till Jonathan awoken and said,
"Catt?"
"Yes?"
"Please stay"
I look at the lady and she doesn't look happy. So I of course am going to stay. Just to be a smarty pants. Lol.
"Okay, where should I sit?" I ask in confusion. There was no seats left.
"Sit next to me" he pats next to him on his bed and smiles.
I ask him who the lady is and he said his mother. Then I get It. She is blaming me for the reason of him being in here.
I mean I guess it's my fault. Right? I don't know. But she is staring into my soul. I feel weird right now. But I tell her my name and how old I am and that I'm dating her son. She flips out and smacks me. So she gets kicked out. Jonathan got mad for like an hour at me and wouldn't talk to me.
"Babe?" I said. But no response. I just get a weird look like 'you talking to me foo' kind of look. So I say it again, "babe?!" And this time he actually says something.
"What do you want Catt?!" He said with anger and full force.
"What's wrong? Why won't you talk to me? Did I do something?"
"Well I'm mad. You kind of kicked my mother out. And yes, you did do something." He's real angry right now.
"Okay, I'll just leave". I lower my head and start to walk away when I feel his hand. I spin around and he pulls me on top of him. He kisses me and tells me to stay. So I do. But like again we don't talk.
About an 3 hours later I had to break the silence.
"Jonathan???" I say.
"Yeah?"
"If your not going to talk to me then I'm leaving. I honestly have better things to do besides sit here doing nothing." I say with kind of anger in my voice.
"Well I'm sorry that you were being an ass and got my mother kicked out" he gave me a look like 'I don't want you to be here anyway'.
"Well if you don't want me here I'll just leave and never come back?!?!" I was angry....like really angry.
"FINE THEN JUST LEAVE!!! I WAS CHEATING ON YOU ANYWAY WITH KAITLYN!!!"
"..." I looked at him blankly.
"That's right go ask her. She'll tell you."
I left the room and went to kaitlyns room. She was sleeping and I needed to go to counseling anyway. I'll just ask her tomorrow.