Mari x allister x donald trump

Allister POV

Ok so here is the TEA, I was like just training outside the gym and I saw my good old pal Mari running over to me and...she fell. I smile under my mask as I walk over to her and pat her head, "Mariii," I whined, "don't die on me I need you here so I can annoy you" She lifted her head up and gave me that adorable smile I always enjoy "what, I can fall without dying geez Allister" she said as I helped them stand up and I put a strand of her hair behind their ear.  Mari glanced down at their feet and she looked back up like she was going to say something but then I heard something LOUD.

"Omg it's me Donald TRUMP and I am here to give you a flower" Like what the hell this orange man came up and offered me a flower...Pretty sure its illegal... I took it and I looked at Mari and she was glaring at the orange dude. She sighed loudly and pulled my sleeve as in signaling me to walk away. I tried to but then a guy who calls himself DoNald cleared his throat spooking us teens. "Where do you think your going little man, come with me," He said fixing his weird hair. "UM no he can't were busy so let us be you creep," I heard Mari snap while glaring deep into his eyes. She's scary when she's mad but also cute.  

"Listen here you little shi- You little jerk, I don't care whoever you are just let me and Allister be PLEASE?!?!"  She barked while Trump took a step back. He cleared his throat and grabbed her arm, "I will deport you to Mexico and I will enjoy it," He said with a spoooooky tone. Mari looked uncomfortable and she tried to move away "YOU PEDO LET GO OF ME" she cried as she tried to get one of her pokeballs. I just stood there because like, I have no idea what to do and I'm spooked and my mask about to fall off so like mmmm. OH Mari finally let out her Zamezenta and she has a scary smile on her face. I was not ready to see what happened so I walked into a pokemon center. I heard a loud crash and Mari walked into the center with her Zamezenta happily walking in with a piece of suit on its mouth. "Uhmmm what happened to him?" I asked rather confused, "Oh you know he um is not going to mess with us anymore" she mumbled. I thought for a moment before smiling "I mean I am the champion," she said, "and your a gym leader soooo," she smiled. God, she is so scary but sweet. "yeah I guess your right, my champion~" I said hugging her. She hugged back and she pulled away giving me a small kiss on the cheek "Alright you goof, lets go fight now!" she said running out of the center leaving me a mess.