Chapter 5- Face to Face

Chapter 5-

Ali's/Morgan's POV-

I run up to Blake, who was standing in front of a corn dog stand. My heart literally stopped when I saw the familiar curly brown hair in the front of the line.

What was Harry Styles doing here?

Harry being here could only mean one thing.

Zayn was here also.

My hands started to sweat, and the anxiety was boiling inside of me.

Zayn's POV-

Where was Harry?

I spend a couple minutes in the bathroom, checking my hair, and the other lads had gone to go get a bite to eat without me.

Liam texted me to met up with Harry. So I am. Well actually I'm trying to meet up with him where can a curly haired boy go. He better have not gotten caught by fans.

I pass by a funnel cake stand. Only to see the familiar curls in the front of a corndog stand. I looked to the back of the line. Only to have my eyes locked with Morgan.

Ali's/Morgan's POV-

I was still surprised that I saw Harry. I was thinking, what if I would see Zayn?

Less than five minutes later, I lock eyes with none other than Zayn.

We stared into each other's eyes for what felt like a lifetime.

Blake's POV-

I turn to look at Ali and find to see she is staring at something. I follow her gaze and soon realize she was staring at not something but someone.

That Zayn guy from earlier. Then it all clicked.

I gave Ali a squeeze but she didn't give the slightest movement.

Without thinking I charge in front of Zayn ready to punch him square in the jaw. When I felt a hand on my arm, she pulled on it.

When she saw I wouldn't budge she tiptoed to my ear and whispered, "Stop. You'll make a scene, I'll tell you all you want to know. By the way race you to the Ferris wheel!"

A small smile formed on my lips. With one last glance of Zayn, Ali started running. I just followed her actions. All that I'm thinking about is Ali sure has a lot of answering to do.