Chapter two: Take a chance

**** Niall's POV***
I was at the hotel the next day with and my phone started ringing I was wondering who it was it said some random number so I awnserd it "hello?" I asked "hey, Niall. This is Madison from the park." That beautiful voice that I love says. And yes I know we just met a week ago but I've been thinking about her ALL the time.. "Oh hey Madison!" I squealed... Dang she Probley thinks I'm a weirdo now "Hey Niall!!" She squealed just like me "Whacha want?" I asked "wanna hang out?" She asked "Yesss." I'll pick you up when ever you want." I said "how about... Now?" She asked "haha yeah are you still at that hotel?" I asked "yeper doodle ." She said then I laughed at her weirdness we talked a couple more minuets then I grabbed my keys and got in my car and drove to her hotel..

****Madison's POV****
I got dressed in a dress with a white bottom and a blue top with a bow in the middle it was cute because it was causal and dressy at the same time and that's what I needed because I didn't know what we were doing.. To be honest I liked Niall ALOT!! He was perfect his bleached blonde hair with his baby blue eyes.. "Nock nock." Niall said standing in the middle of my living room "Niall for all you know I could have been butt naked and you could have just seen me." "Um trust me I chec- never mind" he said blushing hardly. "Niall did you look through my livening room window." I said slapping his arms and blushing "mabey." He said blushing again "haha." I said

3 months later

****Niall's POV****
Today's the day, the day I'm going to ask her if she likes me. I'm debating if I should call and ask if I could come over or if I should just show up I tap on her contact Madison<3 I just txt her instead...she says I can I show up she looks really pretty, but I don't call a girl hot I would rather call them pretty, gorgeous, or beautiful and she was every one of those she was dressed in a blue button up with lace shorts and she looked gorgeous "Niall stop looking and let's go.." She whined but she saw me looking...