Chapter 66- Impossible

*3 WEEKS LATER*

CAMERON'S POV

We finally all got back from Magcon. It has been the longest 3 weeks I have ever lived through. Not seeing Brittany is going to be so much harder than I ever could've imagined.

Matt opened the door and we all filed in the door beyond tired. It was one in the morning so we all headed to bed immediately, not even bothering to take our luggage back to our rooms. We all just dropped them in the living room to stay there till morning, due to lack of energy.

I finally get to my room after the 2 flights of stairs I had to climb. Why did I want my bedroom to be on the 3rd floor again?! I plopped down on my bed after taking off my shirt, pants, and vans, nothing on but my boxers and socks. I got under the covers and absorbed the amazing feeling of being back in my own bed again, by trying to get comfy, which wasn't hard. As I lay there and move around a little I feel something kind of scratchy underneath me. I lift up and grab whatever it was and come to see its a piece of paper. A note actually... From Brittany?

Cam,

I want you to know that I will always be a fan of yours. This experience with you has been truthfully amazing. But not all amazing things have an equally amazing end, and clearly that's what happening here. Please don't text, call, tweet, or even attempt to see me. It's gonna make it harder for us and you should know that by now. I'm sorry for all the pain I ever caused you. For all the bad memories, and most importantly, for wasting your time. I wish you good luck in life and hope you make a name for yourself in this town.

Goodbye,
Brittany

The words made me even more upset. I know that she said to leave her alone, and that I said 'goodbye' to her, but I wasn't serious. I knew she would probably cross paths with me sometime, maybe on purpose, but this? This note basically made me feel like I'll never see her again. Or at least that sounds like what she's trying to say. I know I may just be babbling and repeating myself over and over, but this is what this girl does to me. She makes me feel like I'm going around in circles, constantly trying to make her fall in love with me again. I'm always lost for new words because all I can think about is the same things. How much I want her back, and how much she means that to me.

*1 MONTH LATER*

BRITTANY'S POV

I wake up to the sun peeking through the shades and the sound of the ocean waves crashing. It was the most peaceful sound you could ever wake up to.

I turn my head and see Chad laying there, his back towards me, apparently not knowing how to cuddle a girl. I was so used to a guy holding me all night, both of us not moving a muscle the whole night, still being completely comfortable and having the undeniable feeling of safety.

I take a deep breath trying to take everything in and grab my white sweatshirt and black leggings and put them on, then I head out of the bedroom into the living room that's connected to the kitchen. As I search high and low for the ingredients to start breakfast, I come to the conclusion that Chad apparently didn't buy any food yet. All I could manage to find was bread and butter.

"I guess I'm supposed to survive on toast from now on." I try to lighten up and giggle, talking to myself, under my breath.

I put 4 slices of bread into the toaster. 2 for me and 2 for Chad. I wait for the toast to pop up, when it does I'm not going to lie, it startled me a little and I jumped. Haha. So apparently now in afraid of toasters... Haha.

I buttered all the slices, took my two slices and left Chad's on the counter on a paper towel since that's the only thing we had.

I sit down on the tan, two person couch and turn on the TV and eat. As I approach the end of my amazing toast feast, I hear a knock on the door. I stand up and try and peek through the curtain to see who it was. Selena... I haven't talked to her or really anyone but Matt, Carter, and Jack G through texting, since I left the house.

I open the door hesitantly, scared of what she had to say.

"Hey..." I speak up embarrassed on how I treated her over the texts yesterday.

"Hey? That's all I get?! How about a apology or something like, 'I didn't mean what I said?!!'... Anything like that?!" She started raising her voice at me.

"First of all, I am sorry. Truly. And second, I did mean what I said thought."

"Wow." She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms, pissed.

"Wait! You didn't let me finish! Anyways.... I meant what I said because I was sick of everyone pushing Cameron on me. And that's exactly what you were doing." I try to speak calmly so she'd calm down with me.

"You didn't have to be so fucking rude about it and bring Shawn and I into the picture!!!!!" She started to really yell at me.

"SHHH! Chad's sleeping still!" I say in a hush tone.

"Brittany! YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT CHAD! YOU KNOW THAT! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HARD HEAD!!!!!"

She was really pissing me off now because it was making me think. And I didn't want to think. I was sick of thinking. I just wanted to do. Not think things out because all it did was push me away from Chad. Chad is good for me. Drama free, cute, treats me... Well? I guess.

"What do you mean?! I love him!"

"... Sweetie, no you don't. You never did. You know that. Stop ignoring the facts and follow your heart."

"My heart is saying that it loves Chad!" I begin to become worked up.

She starts walking towards the front door and opens it. "Do you? Do you really? Or are you trying to blind yourself again. You know who it always has been. You know what your heart really wants. And that's Cameron. Stop being an idiot and go get him already. If you wanna know where he is, text me."

And with that she shuts the door leaving me to think. Leaving me with the doubt that I've been fighting for a month and a half now, but let's face it. My feelings NEVER went away for that boy. I came to the conclusion that it was impossible not to love Cameron Dallas once you fall in love with him once. That's why I need to get him back... Because honestly, like he said, there's no happiness without us together.

---------------------------------
I think we all realized it's impossible not to love Cameron Alexander Dallas 😂😊