Untitled Part 4

''Sam,wake up wake up''An angelic voice said.i slowly opened my eyes and saw a beautiful lady wearing beautiful white dress.She has my icy blue eyes and my long wavy flaming red hair.''Stand up Sam''the lady said.I do what she said.i was going to brush off the dust of my pants but why it feel silky.I look at my clothes,i'm not wearing pants or sweater but i'm wearing a long silky white dress.''Hello Sweetie.I miss you''The lady said hugging me.i feel comfortable and i hugged back.''Sweetie how's things lately?''the lady asked.Her eyes show hurt..... .She seems know what happened.''fine''the word that i able to said.''Sweetie,no matter what happened.There's going to be a bright side on every events that happened to you.Mom and Dad always giving you the best decision we can made''The lady said.Mom and Dad?.''Mom''i said gasping.It's Mom,the lady i was talking with.''Where's Dad?''i asked seaching around.''Erick sweetheart''Mom called turning around.''Yes Sameria''Dad said walking towards us.''Our babygirl miss you''Mom said giggled.''Sammia!''Dad yelled hugging me.Yeah I'm daddy's girl.''Daddy!''i yelled hug back.''You are growing into a beautiful lady''Dad said crying.''Daddy still has Sammie's sunny blonde hair and her grassy green eyes''i said.''The eyes always make anyone calm even they are freaking mad''i said lost in Daddy's eyes.''Erick,it's time to go back.Look the guards are waiting for us to close the gate''Mom said.''okay Sameria.Sammia,always remember mom and Dad always love you.Here's a necklace for you,when you need help just say to the necklace,and help will come''Dad said.''Goodbye Sammia''Mom and Dad said start fading out.''Bye Mom!Bye Dad!''was the last things that i said.

          i slowly opened my eyes,greeted by the blinding light.i moaned quietly and shield my eyes.''Sammia?Are you awake?''Ryan asked,i know it's him.''you stupid ,how can you ask?check her''Alpha Damian said hitting his back of the head playfully.''Damian,is she the legendary wolf you told me?Sammia?''A girl said.''Yes Damina''Alpha said nodding.''Please the light,too bright''i croaked.i feel someone closed the curttains and give me some water.''Thank you''i said.''How long i have been unconsius?''i asked.''3 weeks''Ryan answered.I touched my neck to unsore my throat but suddenly i feel a necklace.i unwear the necklace and examining it.It was the same necklace in my dream.i wear the necklace back and smiled.''When can i go away from this irritating white room?''i asked.''Tomorrow''Alpha said.''Damian,do you forgot me?" A girl said.She has exactly Damian's brown hair and she has a pair of beautiful yellow eyes.''Oh yeah.Sammia this is my little sister,Damina''Damian said.i smiled to her and she smiled back.''hi Damina how old are you?''i said.''i'm 16,i'm turning 17 next two weeks''she said