The fujoshi lawyer takes the case!

Date: June 15th 2028
Time: 7:00 am
Location: Wright Anything Agency
"Oh hey Lina! You're here early!" Trucy waved her hand at Lina. "Yeah, that's a pretty uncommon thing... You know, I stay up late and all. Hehe..." The fujoshi scratched her head in embarassment. "Well that's the first time I heard that." Apollo & Athena walked into the Agency. "Hey guys, is there another case going on?" the fujoshi asked. "Well, we don't know. We've been slacking off since Simon's release!" Athena said that without regret. "Slacking off? What do you mean?! I had to clean the toilets every week!" Apollo didn't approve of what Athena said. "HELP!! MY FRIEND'S IN DANGER!!" A girl walked right into the agency. "Huh?!" "She's been framed for murdering her childhood friend! But she would never do that!" Lina's eyes sparked at the info of another case going on. "Let me take the case! First off, what's your name! And why...are you wearing a kimono?" Lina looked at the blue haired girl with the beautiful brown eyes infront of her. "Oh... I'm originally from Japan, but I moved here cause of.. problems. But that didn't stop me at being part of Japanese tradition! My name is Hanako Hitomi! I'm a waitress at the Starry Cafe!" Hitomi really lived up to her name. Her eyes are as beautiful as sunsets and sparkles combined. "So you're also a childhood friend of the defendant?" Apollo asked. "Yup! Me, Aimi and Aya were the best of friends! We bonded together at every chance we get!" "Aimi? Aya?" Lina tilted her head. "Aimi's the victim in this case and Aya's the defendant." Hitomi sighed. "How could this happen to Aimi? She was such a good friend!" Hitomi looked like she's about to cry. Lina tried to cheer her up. "Don't worry Hana-chan! We'll clear your friends name and find the true culprit!" Lina sparked with excitement as she got her fourth case. "You're going as far into Japanese ways by saying her name as Hana-chan?" Lina grunted at Apollo. "Well it's cool that way! C'mon we have to meet the defendant! Off to the detention center!" Lina pointed out to the door. "Hold it!" Hitomi shouted. "You have to be careful with her, she's kinda shy and sensitive... And you might want to be careful around her pet...tiger that's with her..." "A TIGER?!!" Athena looked horrified like she was about to get murdered. "Tigers?! HA! Just leave it to me! I'm good with animals! Thanks to this book!" Lina pulled out a book titled "How to get along with animals with Fluttershy!" "Are you serious..?" "IT WORKED A LOT OF TIMES APOLLO SO JUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!"